When talking with someone nearby.

I just got telegram and found they have a nearby part. I let myself be visible, and found a few people near me. I texted a few of them. They all want to hookup. But this one im considering seems legit. But she wants me to buy her kids an apple gift card to "keep them busy".

What do you think? Shes real i know that.
Heres more info that wasnt in this originally. I wouldnt do this, im just curious about what you think. I texted them thinking i could make some friends. But this mother was not having it she wanted me.
I think thats about it😂

Last edited:
Bro. You're being scammed. Those near by sections are filled with scammers.
Brother i know that. I just wanted to see if everyone thought the same. Ive never paid for sex. I was just curious if i should go through with it.
Only because she was kinda cute. I did the reverse search thing. Couldnt find any of her pics anywhere. But when i asked if i had to pay her she was like. "Apple gift card to occupy the kids." Then i ghosted her.

I just got telegram and found they have a nearby part. I let myself be visible, and found a few people near me. I texted a few of them. They all want to hookup. But this one im considering seems legit. But she wants me to buy her kids an apple gift card to "keep them busy".

What do you think? Shes real i know that.
It's fake

I didn't mean to be judgmental. I wanted to make sure you were aware of the situation. I agree with what Cookie said.
I didnt take it that way at all. Im a little autistic, so i word things weird a lot. I couldve given more info and context. Ill do that now.

Its a mothers advice to a daughter considering prostitution. Which is legal in parts of Nevada

Its a mothers advice to a daughter considering prostitution. Which is legal in parts of Nevada
I didnt know you were from here its easier to say its illegal then in spots around the us its legal but everywhere else is illegal. Thats a weird way to discourage someone 😂

Back