what's the nastiest thing you have done?

Well, probably drinking my own pee, lol. This isn't sexual, but it was gross...I used to drink Mountain Dew a lot out of a red Solo cup because I'd buy 2 liters of the stuff. One night, I fell asleep on the couch and didn't feel like getting up and going to the bathroom to pee, so I peed in the red solo cup and went back to sleep. Well, at some point in time, I woke up thirsty and grabbed the cup from the coffee table, and took a big swig...lol Yeah, it was nasty as fuck! It was room temperature, but I think I would prefer it to be warm...lol

My ex wife 40 years ago. She was gangbanged all night. She squatted over my mouth and delivered all those loads of cum from her cunt and ass right there. All the men sat around and watched. I had to lick her clean. That night I was required to do some ATM as well.
very sexy

I was being mounted by one of my dogs in the middle of the night, outdoors, a very dark night... The biggest one of them started to sniff around and suddenly his butt was a couple of inches from my face. Well, that's a chance I'll take, I thought. It was dark and I didn't touch him before. When my tongue made unexpected contact with something hot, creamy and bitter I ran home to get the Listerine and spitting all the way... It wasn't my first time rimming, not even close, but I always check them first.

I was being mounted by one of my dogs in the middle of the night, outdoors, a very dark night... The biggest one of them started to sniff around and suddenly his butt was a couple of inches from my face. Well, that's a chance I'll take, I thought. It was dark and I didn't touch him before. When my tongue made unexpected contact with something hot, creamy and bitter I ran home to get the Listerine and spitting all the way... It wasn't my first time rimming, not even close, but I always check them first.
You mean, you always check them first, now. Lol.

Sounds pretty gnarly. I love everything about dogs, except for having their shit in my mouth.

One of my dogs had white discharge (this is normal) and in the evening when she was in bed I put my nose there and took a huge sniff of her pussy. I sucked the white runny slimy stuff up my nose and it went down my throat.:sick:
Sex with dogs is sometimes a dangerous zone. :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for sharing that but holy fuck, reading that made my stomach turn 🤢🤣

Fucked myself with a cucumber then ate it. Shoved a popsicle in my cunt (the long ones in thick smooth plastic) from the freezer then ate it. And shoved a wine bottle neck in me and masterbated with it and then later served the wine to a friend :p outside that let a dog eat it until I was raw and sore for hours, and even had a whole conversation with a family member while he was under the covers having himself a meal of my cunt.
I think I love you!!

I often eat my partners’ ass, have them pee on me, drink their pee

I also lick my cum out of their pussy as well? But I also love laying on my back and cumming on my own tongue as well

I’d say it’s a tie between two things.

I had wondered if dog piss would give me the same rush as dog cum on my face and in my mouth. So, I took my boy out for a walk one day and actually leashed him so I could lead him further back into the woods before he could stop to pee. Led him over to a bit of tall grass and I got in real close as he was sniffing. The second he lifted his leg I got it down and put my face under him. Managed to get a bunch on my face and in my mouth but also a bunch in my freaking eyes. Was not a huge fan of any of it.

The other thing was, I’d often see my dogs asshole twitching when I was sucking his dick behind him. So of course, horny brain and curiosity, I gave his asshole a lick. I didn’t mind the bitterness really and he was pretty clean. He wasn’t a fan though and he stepped forward so I stopped. I tried rimming/tossing a few other times that he was receptive and even would step back into me for.

Yeah I know. I’m disgusting. But hey, we all do some crazy things when horny. 🤷‍♀️

I had wondered if dog piss would give me the same rush as dog cum on my face and in my mouth. So, I took my boy out for a walk one day and actually leashed him so I could lead him further back into the woods before he could stop to pee. Led him over to a bit of tall grass and I got in real close as he was sniffing. The second he lifted his leg I got it down and put my face under him. Managed to get a bunch on my face and in my mouth but also a bunch in my freaking eyes. Was not a huge fan of any of it.

The other thing was, I’d often see my dogs asshole twitching when I was sucking his dick behind him. So of course, horny brain and curiosity, I gave his asshole a lick. I didn’t mind the bitterness really and he was pretty clean. He wasn’t a fan though and he stepped forward so I stopped. I tried rimming/tossing a few other times that he was receptive and even would step back into me for.

Yeah I know. I’m disgusting. But hey, we all do some crazy things when horny. 🤷‍♀️
We’re all crazy, but we’re all enjoying things what we do

Hot

What I love about you is that you tried it.
The ideas came into your head and you acted on them without worrying about whether it was nasty or not. That’s sexy and wonderful.

I love you 😚 😚

26 years ago. Phoenix. Went to the gay bathhouse high for 48 hours straight on a weekend and had sex with over a hundred guys.

There was a time I was working construction the summer before I went to college. While we were building this house, I was just super freaking horny for no reason at all. I was in the crawlspace under the house that was big enough to stand in and there was a pipe being fitted into the concrete wall. To this day, I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I dropped trou and fucked the pipe while on the job site. It wasn't a small one, but I was so horny, just my dick rubbing the sides was enough. Probably also the rush of potentially being caught. I came into that pipe pretty hard and heavy. Kinda wonder what it was for... lol

Sexually? Sucked some of my own cum out of my doggy girl’s pussy after filling her up 😂 just wanted to try what she does lmao

Really something dirty but in my opinion very exciting and hot, I saw another girl before in a video drink her dog's urine and it was almost exactly how you did it, she took him to the forest And I let everything happen until I took it from a glass

Back