What turns you on the most?

Watching an animal breed someone is definitely hot, I can't wait till I get a doggy knot again and get bred myself, hoping I can record it too, and hopefully he won't just knot me but tie with me and give me a 30 minute long session of filling me with doggy cum 🤤
Sounds awesome

There’s nothing better than making love with your animal companion.

It’s fulfilling sexually and emotionally

It's kind of hard to explain for me. It's how dirty it is that does it for me. I'm not shameful or embarrassed or guilty, but I know it's a naughty kinky thing to do and that makes my dick hard. I like watching a woman who is into it get dominated and fucked. I love listening to the primal noises they sometimes make. I like watching them suck the dogs cock like they need it in their mouth. I love when the women in the videos show how into it they are.

Ass. How well does the dog male or female , respond when I touch their ass. If they allow it and they don't stink then I go into rimming and fucking.

Simple question but what part of bestiality turns you on the most? For me it's the domination aspect, specifically being dominated by an animal for me. Knowing I'm a warm hole for a dogs knot makes me leak pre-cum like I'm a faucet. But the sweetness after the knot is nice as well just in a different manner.
For me it would be seeing K9 dicks. I swear I always look at their dicks and start fantasizing. I start imagine how the pounding will feel like in my pussy, my cum dripping on my thighs, the mounting 😍 Drives me insane.

It's kind of hard to explain for me. It's how dirty it is that does it for me. I'm not shameful or embarrassed or guilty, but I know it's a naughty kinky thing to do and that makes my dick hard. I like watching a woman who is into it get dominated and fucked. I love listening to the primal noises they sometimes make. I like watching them suck the dogs cock like they need it in their mouth. I love when the women in the videos show how into it they are.
This is the exact thing they does it for me as well! You worded it better than I ever could!

For me, it's the taboo stigma behind it. It's wrong for me to crave being on my hands and knees and have a dog locked inside me. Going to work, going to church, going out to eat or see a movie, and not a single person around me knows I have dogs sperm swimming around in my womb; and that's exciting to me.
Omg that’s sooo hot😍, can’t wait to enjoy the same feeling

Simple question but what part of bestiality turns you on the most? For me it's the domination aspect, specifically being dominated by an animal for me. Knowing I'm a warm hole for a dogs knot makes me leak pre-cum like I'm a faucet. But the sweetness after the knot is nice as well just in a different manner.
Wow such a beautiful post, thankyou :} I like being party of a threesome - me you and doggy. All positions, but going down on you while doogy cums inside you - yummy!!!

For me, it's the taboo stigma behind it. It's wrong for me to crave being on my hands and knees and have a dog locked inside me. Going to work, going to church, going out to eat or see a movie, and not a single person around me knows I have dogs sperm swimming around in my womb; and that's exciting to me.
So I imagine my first meeting with a woman with whom I can have a happy relationship

this would be an amazing date night

Back