What song are you listening to?

I remember the Eminem phase^^ I think the Slim Shady bug bit almost everyone :D

Everyone has guilty pleasures :) In the mornings I wake up to Sam Smith or Aurora :p The rest of the day is usually Metal^^ I love Metal combined with Electonica or anything else that's a weird combination :D

Lofi or Smooth Jazz (with or without rain sounds) on the evenings where I'm reading a book next to a Youtube 4k crackling fireplace video playing on the tv 😜

Lol are we the same person? :gsd_stunning:

I also really like hybrid genres. Metal/rap, metal/electronic, metal/chiptune go so hard.

Such a vibe. Some days you just need that Animal Crossing OST with rain sounds going in the background.

Lol are we the same person? :gsd_stunning:

I also really like hybrid genres. Metal/rap, metal/electronic, metal/chiptune go so hard.

Such a vibe. Some days you just need that Animal Crossing OST with rain sounds going in the background.
Hha wonder what else we got in common? :D

Animal Crossing yes^^ I usually listen to the Beastars OST with rain sounds or the Persona 5 OST with rain sounds :D both got that Smooth Jazzy vibe to it^^

Got a feeling you're gonna like this one :)

Hha wonder what else we got in common? :D

Animal Crossing yes^^ I usually listen to the Beastars OST with rain sounds or the Persona 5 OST with rain sounds :D both got that Smooth Jazzy vibe to it^^

Got a feeling you're gonna like this one :)
Lol at initial glance I could at least think of a couple of things probably.

I actually find I don't listen to OSTs much in general, though I used to all the time. Usually it's when I want a nostalgia trip lol. I actually have a pretty bad habit of turning my music volume in games down because it's just a habit to have Spotify blasting, especially if it's multiplayer.

And yeah, that's a banger.

Lol at initial glance I could at least think of a couple of things probably.

I actually find I don't listen to OSTs much in general, though I used to all the time. Usually it's when I want a nostalgia trip lol. I actually have a pretty bad habit of turning my music volume in games down because it's just a habit to have Spotify blasting, especially if it's multiplayer.

And yeah, that's a banger.

Anima Tempo added to the list :)

Always fun to blast Deathcore whilst slinging around New York as Spider-man on PS5 :D

Anima Tempo added to the list :)

Always fun to blast Deathcore whilst slinging around New York as Spider-man on PS5 :D

It's funny you posted The Browning because I almost posted a song from them instead. Lol

That does sound like a vibe. I had raid this morning and went with my "daily driver" playlist until I felt like I was going to go insane from how rough prog was the first half. Ended up blasting some house in the second half. Luckily it went better by the end.

It's funny you posted The Browning because I almost posted a song from them instead. Lol

That does sound like a vibe. I had raid this morning and went with my "daily driver" playlist until I felt like I was going to go insane from how rough prog was the first half. Ended up blasting some house in the second half. Luckily it went better by the end.

Nice :p What game were you playing? I don't play multiplayer that often anymore, but I used to play Paladins, Apex and FF XIV^^

Love this one! :D

Nice :p What game were you playing? I don't play multiplayer that often anymore, but I used to play Paladins, Apex and FF XIV^^

Love this one! :D
It was FF actually lol. MMOs/multiplayer are what I spend most of my time playing these days but I'm definitely wanting to spend more time playing single player or indie stuff. I've started so many games over the past few years that I just ended up not finishing and it irks me.

I sunk a little bit of time into Paladins. Has its quirks but it's the game that comes to mind when I have a hero shooter itch. There's not many of those these days that I really like a whole lot.

Also, love them. I have to come back to this song by them every now and then.

It was FF actually lol. MMOs/multiplayer are what I spend most of my time playing these days but I'm definitely wanting to spend more time playing single player or indie stuff. I've started so many games over the past few years that I just ended up not finishing and it irks me.

I sunk a little bit of time into Paladins. Has its quirks but it's the game that comes to mind when I have a hero shooter itch. There's not many of those these days that I really like a whole lot.

Also, love them. I have to come back to this song by them every now and then.

Played a lot of FF with a few friends during Covid but after that the team just fell apart... Both of them got a girlfriend :p
Paladins is fun but the community not so much^^ Overwatch was fun for a while but didn't hit the same notes as Paladins did :)

Played a lot of FF with a few friends during Covid but after that the team just fell apart... Both of them got a girlfriend :p
Paladins is fun but the community not so much^^ Overwatch was fun for a while but didn't hit the same notes as Paladins did :)

Dang. Sounds like they got IRL girlfriends instead of picking up one of the millions of catgirls. :husky_laughing:

I've played that game for a long time. I'm shackled to it until they release an expansion bad enough to make my group implode lol.

Paladins is definitely a very different feeling game than Overwatch. I really liked OW1 and I've unfortunately been subject to more OW2 than I would have liked. I never played Paladins competitively but I loved running around making stupid builds.

Dang. Sounds like they got IRL girlfriends instead of picking up one of the millions of catgirls. :husky_laughing:

I've played that game for a long time. I'm shackled to it until they release an expansion bad enough to make my group implode lol.

Paladins is definitely a very different feeling game than Overwatch. I really liked OW1 and I've unfortunately been subject to more OW2 than I would have liked. I never played Paladins competitively but I loved running around making stupid builds.

Yup, their loss :p give me a cat girl any day :D or a sexy Viera :p

Would love to get back into FF but I don't like playing alone^^ Another friend of mine is in a guild but they are all max level and a super tight group so it's a bit weird cuz I'm not and I don't know them...

He played with me for a while helping me through some story dungeons and yelling at people when they started yelling at me for not tanking or healing enough :p

Played Paladins a lot, but unfortunately one of our team members died during Covid... so the team disbanded... Just wasn't the same^^

Yup, their loss :p give me a cat girl any day :D or a sexy Viera :p

Would love to get back into FF but I don't like playing alone^^ Another friend of mine is in a guild but they are all max level and a super tight group so it's a bit weird cuz I'm not and I don't know them...

He played with me for a while helping me through some story dungeons and yelling at people when they started yelling at me for not tanking or healing enough :p

Played Paladins a lot, but unfortunately one of our team members died during Covid... so the team disbanded... Just wasn't the same^^

Lol. The rabbit haunches are too OP.

That's understandable, though they can still be max level and help you out through all of the dungeons and stuff. Though I imagine if you want someone to go through the story with, that can be a bit tricky unless they're willing to do NG+.

I feel you on the tight knit groups though. My FC was like that too when I joined it and I barely connected with anyone. Now a lot of them have quit, those who didn't left to join other FCs, and I ended up getting leadership because of how many people left or wouldn't log on. I'm not necessarily complaining though, owning an established FC has its perks. Lol.

Goddamn, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I can imagine it would be hard to get back together and play the game for a while after going through something like that.

Lol. The rabbit haunches are too OP.

That's understandable, though they can still be max level and help you out through all of the dungeons and stuff. Though I imagine if you want someone to go through the story with, that can be a bit tricky unless they're willing to do NG+.

I feel you on the tight knit groups though. My FC was like that too when I joined it and I barely connected with anyone. Now a lot of them have quit, those who didn't left to join other FCs, and I ended up getting leadership because of how many people left or wouldn't log on. I'm not necessarily complaining though, owning an established FC has its perks. Lol.

Goddamn, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I can imagine it would be hard to get back together and play the game for a while after going through something like that.

It's been so long since I played that I forgot the story :D I think we played through the base game A Realm Reborn, didn't get to any of the expansions :) Dark Knight was my last class unlock if I remember correctly :D

That's really cool^^ Hope your FC is tight now as well :) I don't think I could ever be a leader :p Closest I got was 2nd in command in a Guild Wars 2 guild :D similar story where a guy a played with eventually became the leader of the guild and appointed me his right hand man^^ we both stopped playing after a while :) but that was years ago :p

Yea we never went back to Paladins after that... We played Apex together for a long time until I decided to stop for a while :) Playing the same game every day eventually gets to you^^

Back