Very unrealistic and perverted but erotic fantasies.

I have an unrealistic, extremely perveted, but very erotic fantasy about being able to inject a male dogs semen into my balls and then having sex with a bitch in heat and cumming inside of her and her getting pregnant.

I would NEVER realistically think about this because OW and because medically unsafe, but its hot to think about.

Anyone else have really perverted fantasies?
An ostrich or dolphin, there cocks are so hot and imagining getting fucked on the edge of water as it trys to drown me sounds hot.

I have an unrealistic, extremely perveted, but very erotic fantasy about being able to inject a male dogs semen into my balls and then having sex with a bitch in heat and cumming inside of her and her getting pregnant.

I would NEVER realistically think about this because OW and because medically unsafe, but its hot to think about.

I'm a consensual only sadist and I regularly fantasize about making someone very new and small take a horse cock.

Also, making someone who's head to butt are shorter than a horse cock by a goodly portion take a horse cock all the way through.

Also, releasing a bunch of sexually trained octopuses into a pool full of cis women of various ages under 30.

Punishing my daughter (sub, not real) by making her take a dog dick with no prep work

i have a female friend with controled non consensual issues... Basically she asked a male friend to tie her up in medieval wooden stocks to do a ''night of free to use gangbang'' Everyone who wanted to could use and abuse it and his friend make sure she was safe in case something went wrong, i want this but with all animais i could take

Used by a huge shemale, then knotted by a big dog, after that sucking a freshly knotted pussy dry. All in the company of a group watching and wanking over the deprivation of it.😍🔥

i have a female friend with controled non consensual issues... Basically she asked a male friend to tie her up in medieval wooden stocks to do a ''night of free to use gangbang'' Everyone who wanted to could use and abuse it and his friend make sure she was safe in case something went wrong, i want this but with all animais i could take
Even just this but also include animals haha

1. Being able to be fucked by a horse without dying (RIP MR. HANDS)
2. In a perfect world where reptiles could consent and receive pleasure from sex with a human and not get hurt, I'd love to fuck an alligator. Hopefully it's not against the rules to say this. It's just a hypothetical.

Back