There is some zoophilic movement?

HorRef

Lurker
I want to know if there's a zoophilic movement going on somewhere?

I have been reading about zoophilia and I don't know, firstly, if zoophilia is a recognised sexuality or just a mental disorder, and secondly, if there is any organisation speaking out about it.

some consider it a mental disorder but many people believe it's as natural as being attracted to humans, just different. really anything you're attracted to can become disordered if it takes over your entire life and causes extreme stress and pain for you and/or others, but most zoophiles don't have that.

zeta itself, the principles all good zoophiles abide by, stands for "zoophiles for the ethical treatment of animals" which could be considered a movement.

So generally governments or institutions only consider it as a mental problem? other than that, do you know where I can read more about zeta?

So generally governments or institutions only consider it as a mental problem? other than that, do you know where I can read more about zeta?

To my knowledge no government recognizes zoophilia as a sexual orientation.
In some countries zoo is not against the law, but it is not at the same level of recognition as homosexuality for example.

To my knowledge no government recognizes zoophilia as a sexual orientation.
In some countries zoo is not against the law, but it is not at the same level of recognition as homosexuality for example.
Thanks for your help, btw, you don't know how I react with a like or something, I'm new to this forum haha.

Back