Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Cognac

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Brandy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 25 47.2%

• Total voters
What is your turn to Spirit choice? Mine has to be, Scottish Gin. A nice Gin & Dubonnet! Or Gin a lone.

Attachments

• 20240302_162651.jpg
    20240302_162651.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 2
What is your turn to Spirit choice? Mine has to be, Scottish Gin. A nice Gin & Dubonnet! Or Gin a lone.
I started out my rebellious years drinking gin and tonic lol I thought it was the choice of grown-ups drink, for some silly reason it made me emotional and tears would flow, then I discovered vodka and wow it wasn't tears that made me wet lol, but I did find I lost control of my legs really easily, 😅

I rarely drink hard alcohol, but when I do, Macallan or Glenmorangie single malt whisky is my favorite.

I do not drink. Perhaps the interesting thing about whiskey is to feel the smoky, woody flavors.
I don't like tasteless alcohol, vodka etc.

I drink weak cocktails and radlers, I like sweets.

I started out my rebellious years drinking gin and tonic lol I thought it was the choice of grown-ups drink, for some silly reason it made me emotional and tears would flow, then I discovered vodka and wow it wasn't tears that made me wet lol, but I did find I lost control of my legs really easily, 😅
Lol love it. Vodka and me aren't fans! The smell & taste doesn't agree with me. I love a drink that smells n tastes of flowers.

I only see Whiskey on the list, and not whisky. You won't catch me drinking tullamore or worse, bourbon. It's got to be whisky. Laphroaig, Glengoyne, Penderyn, or maybe a glenfiddich. There's some good Japanese and Scandinavian ones as well.

Still, I'd certainly take Irish over American or Canadian. At least they don't have maize falling out of their ears and asses regardless of what they're making.

I only see Whiskey on the list, and not whisky. You won't catch me drinking tullamore or worse, bourbon. It's got to be whisky. Laphroaig, Glengoyne, Penderyn, or maybe a glenfiddich. There's some good Japanese and Scandinavian ones as well.

Still, I'd certainly take Irish over American or Canadian. At least they don't have maize falling out of their ears and asses regardless of what they're making.
Correct! I put an e in by mistake. Single Malts (Scotch)

As far as flavor goes, definitely rum. I drink a lot of vodka because it's cheap and mixes easily, but I was given a bottle of Hemingway rum recently and it is incredible.

tequilla pure agave, aged, mmmmmh

I do like Jagermeister and other sweet or flavory things sometimes.

Back