Retirement and Passing the Torch.

We gonna finally get a rule against dick pic avatars, or at least install the addon that lets users auto blur them, which ZT refused to even consider, so we don't have to be sexually harassed?
Not arguing with you but i'm actually curious how you apply sexual harassment to profile pics? Just curious if you can cite case law or if this is being debated by legal scholars. I know there’s a debate in VR about how avatars are not people so sexual harassment laws do not apply (yet). I would very much like to see the dump 🔥 hidden on demand tho.

He was a controversial guy, many did not like him. No need to worry, after 5 years of government, many people will hate Floofy as well.
It's always the admin's fault.
Everyone is hated. Probably me more than most. I don't suffer fools easily. Argue, piss and curse at me all you want, but break a rule and I'm on it.

Everyone is hated. Probably me more than most. I don't suffer fools easily. Argue, piss and curse at me all you want, but break a rule and I'm on it.
How could anyone hate that fluffy face and big boopable nose? :love: I'm sure you're just as cute an likeable as your pfp, right?

Back