Post Some Pics of Your Partners

Ohh I love the black ones with the long hair! they can make your nights , fun and hilarious when they sneak up quietly on you when you are in the dark outside. My neighbors black lab and brindle boxer do this to me when I go up the hill to get the mail. It is interesting when all you hear is their breathing and soft treading sounds on the gravel and then you get your crotch bumped or you hand licked. if you have your hand cupped just right hanging in the natural resting position against your leg the boxer will shove his muzzle into it, demanding you rub it. Such a friendly, flirty guy.

View attachment 561076here is my young man! He's always ready for fun but doesn't have anyone to have fun with! Poor boy
Looks to be a very polite , friendly boy. Looks like he is saying hello and is ready to shake your hand. Love his friendly little grin.

I'd be willing to play friendly games with him. I never refuse a friendly pup. Our neighbor has this really cook black lab that will bring a toy up and drop it at your feet and will point at it with her nose until you throw it for her and she will continue this as long as you are willing to play. I never refuse because any dog kind enough to consider you a friend in this fashion is a dog worth obliging. Plus this is one of the biggest compliments you can get from any dog. :gsd_happysmile:

May you have this friendly bud for years to come!

My Mastiff Boy:gsd_tired::gsd_tired:

dcs1-phone-jpg.225702

Back