little question

tsula

Tourist
I've had intercourse with my beloved canines for a while now. but now that i got my wolfdog(two years and a half) he doesn't seem to want sex or very rarely i did have him a couple of times etc. but when i want him he just lays down even if i present myself to him and mounted me. he just stays on top of me for 5/10 seconds and let out a small growl how can i make him feel aroused and in the mood to breed me

Does it ever work out the way you want with him, and if so what is different about those times? How erect does he get before he jumps off? Does he hump at all? What are you doing with him when he is mounted, explain your process in detail?

Actually it doesn't sound like he doesn't want it because he is choosing to mount. Growling is different in wolves. I know little about their body language but I heard it is quite different from dogs and that growling is what they use for most forms of communication so it is very context dependent. It might have nothing to do with displeasure. Even with dogs, growling while mounting can mean "I want this very badly and you aren't doing it right" or "I'm excited" or "I'm dominating you" or "I'm exactly 5 seconds away from biting you". I would err on the side of safety and try to avoid what makes him growl until you know what it is.

Last edited:
i'm gonna respond on my own message to message you all.
- first thing i do is stroke his sheath and behind his cock . he allows me every time without growling or moving away .
-once he gets on my which he does by himself i do need to guide him a little to find it ( he did do it himself 2ce already ... pure bliss) its rare but it happens that he lets out a growl
-now for the growling i don't feel like its a dangerous or 'ill bite you' growl its more deeper like i guess he wants to do it himself or something like that
-once he's on me and found the spot he does hump me and most of the time quite roughly (check my one video)
-he does want to knot me but or he slips out or im to afraid for it as i don't know what he will do once we are tied together . i tried it once as he did the growling again as stated before.
-last time i tried missionary as he know to take the position etc but once he slipped out he bared his teeth slightly so i'm wondering why .
-once he gets off me i see his cock isn't fully erected but knot is out i had him once when he was about to be full size as i held him behind his knot etc.
-i've also picked the same spot that i had fun with my dog before he passed away could it maybe be that? i know its best to try or do it in the same spot so they know .

i think i've answered all of your messages but feel free to reply still as i would love to have rough sex with my wolfdog

Maybe he needs to mature a little further, being a wolfdog perhaps he's still at an adolescent stage being only 2 and a half... Wolfdogs supposedly live longer than most dogs so maybe he needs another year to mature... I could be wrong, just my first thoughts.

ever tried to not make the first move? he seem to know you can be a mate already. in my experience, the sex feels much better and things hit places they should way more fluidly if they're the ones initiating...
"presenting yourself" does nothing to a dog.

he can have lower libido or isn't fully mature yet. there's also always the chance he's just not interested in doing that with you and you should accept his wishes.
Maybe he needs to mature a little further, being a wolfdog perhaps he's still at an adolescent stage being only 2 and a half... Wolfdogs supposedly live longer than most dogs so maybe he needs another year to mature... I could be wrong, just my first thoughts.
this makes the most sense tbh. some dogs (more so wolf dogs) take longer to fully mature.

How long have you owned this dog? The above answers are right that picking a time when he is the most horny and has a lot of energy can make a big difference.

first thing i do is stroke his sheath and behind his cock . he allows me every time without growling or moving away .
You should stay behind his knot while jerking him. Dogs normally don't like their shaft touched at all, except that you can lightly brush against the very tip of the penis with your tongue or wet finger.

-he does want to knot me but or he slips out or im to afraid for it as i don't know what he will do once we are tied together . i tried it once as he did the growling again as stated before.
Additional reasons he could be growling is that he really want to tie and is expressing sexual frustration when he slips out, or he could be oversensitive and feeling discomfort when he slips out.

If you haven't already, try testing how he would do while tied by jacking him off, getting him fully erect, and holding his knot in your hand for 5 minutes at least. You can do that once while unmounted because it's easier and then try again next time he's horny by doing it while mounted. Hold his knot right by your pleasure hole so he has to maneuver and go butt to butt with you as he normally would when tied with a dog. Then tell us the results of that testing.

If he is feeling discomfort or frustration when pulling out prematurely, then the solution is to try to keep him tied. The testing will hopefully give you the confidence to do that during sex. It sounds like you're a woman so you'd need to use your hand to hold him behind the knot to stay inside you. Some dogs will not get fully hard without continuous pressure behind the knot supplied by your hand. A canine bitch supplies that pressure but a human vagina does not.

-last time i tried missionary as he know to take the position etc but once he slipped out he bared his teeth slightly so i'm wondering why .
Missionary is an advanced position. I recommend not trying that until you succeed with doggy style.

-i've also picked the same spot that i had fun with my dog before he passed away could it maybe be that? i know its best to try or do it in the same spot so they know .
I don't think this will make a different to him.

-once he gets on my which he does by himself i do need to guide him a little to find it ( he did do it himself 2ce already ... pure bliss) its rare but it happens that he lets out a growl
-now for the growling i don't feel like its a dangerous or 'ill bite you' growl its more deeper like i guess he wants to do it himself or something like that
Does he start growling right away or after some trying and failing? Any patterns you can think of when he does and doesn't growl?

ever tried to not make the first move? he seem to know you can be a mate already. in my experience, the sex feels much better and things hit places they should way more fluidly if they're the ones initiating...
"presenting yourself" does nothing to a dog.

he can have lower libido or isn't fully mature yet. there's also always the chance he's just not interested in doing that with you and you should accept his wishes.

this makes the most sense tbh. some dogs (more so wolf dogs) take longer to fully mature.
ah okay i see. sometimes he does pull my clothes or arm playfully

Additional reasons he could be growling is that he really want to tie and is expressing sexual frustration when he slips out, or he could be oversensitive and feeling discomfort when he slips out.

If you haven't already, try testing how he would do while tied by jacking him off, getting him fully erect, and holding his knot in your hand for 5 minutes at least. You can do that once while unmounted because it's easier and then try again next time he's horny by doing it while mounted. Hold his knot right by your pleasure hole so he has to maneuver and go butt to butt with you as he normally would when tied with a dog. Then tell us the results of that testing.

If he is feeling discomfort or frustration when pulling out prematurely, then the solution is to try to keep him tied. The testing will hopefully give you the confidence to do that during sex. It sounds like you're a woman so you'd need to use your hand to hold him behind the knot to stay inside you. Some dogs will not get fully hard without continuous pressure behind the knot supplied by your hand. A canine bitch supplies that pressure but a human vagina does not.
im not a woman ;p

I've never considered trying missionary as a man. How does that feel compared to doggy style?
well with my previous dog that sadly passed away last year it felt different.
now that i know how doggy style.
my husky didn't really mount or felt comfortable so i tried missionary instead its quite a lovely feeling when he goes at it i still remember seeing his eyes half closed next to my head he was in pure bliss

but to respond to your question in my experience it feels like he can go deeper easily and it feels like you're not that streched

Thinking about it, the angle the penis comes in would match the body better in missionary. That should make it better for not having to aim him during sex. Thanks for giving me ideas.

Back