IUDs???

ciscorox

Tourist
Would having an IUD hurt a dog at all? Never done anything and the thought crossed my mind… I’ve had the occasional guy say they could feel it but it didn’t hurt them. I’ve also been fisted without problems.

It depends on the IUD string cause a friend of mine has a string that stabs your tip and it totally ruins the mood. Usually it’s not a problem

It depends on the IUD string cause a friend of mine has a string that stabs your tip and it totally ruins the mood. Usually it’s not a problem
Right there is the best answer you can hope to get without more information. Some use a "stiff" string that can poke, others the string doesn't have enough body to poke, or perhaps even be detected unless you deliberately go looking for it. Also, the length of the string that hangs out can have a HUGE impact on whether or not it can poke - a short string is likely to be stiffer, even if it's not stiff enough to poke, while a longer string might be felt, but due to the length, is more likely to "bend aside" than poke if hit.

Back