How is everyones day so far

Pretty dark day here too. But cuz it’s 11 at night. I do love the dark though. The sun is a jerk.
Me too. 😊
It’s actually a very bright sunshiny day here! ☀ 🥵
Of course we’re going through a heatwave, so… 🤷‍♀️
It’s 11 am here. 🙂
I hope everyone has a great week ahead! ❤️😘

Last edited:
Bright? Hisssssss. I burn easily. 🤭
It was like 90°F/32.2°C out today over here. 🥵 No thank you. I’ll just stay inside getting a facial from my air conditioner.
Ahhh.. it’s about the same temperature here, but it FEELS like 37^C with the high humidity here… 🥵🥵 makes me wish my whole house had aircond… 😅
At least there’s some benefits to my extra melanin. 🤓

Ahhh.. it’s about the same temperature here, but it FEELS like 37^C with the high humidity here… 🥵🥵 makes me wish my whole house had aircond… 😅
At least there’s some benefits to my extra melanin. 🤓
Can you please spare me just a few specks of melanin? I’m so pasty white that just a picture of the sun will burn me. I can give you all the butternut squash, strawberries, and peppers I’m growing this season.

Can you please spare me just a few specks of melanin? I’m so pasty white that just a picture of the sun will burn me. I can give you all the butternut squash, strawberries, and peppers I’m growing this season.

Gosh girl, I wish I could trade some of my melanin with your crops, love all those! 😍
That would be awesome indeed, hehehe 😜
But seriously, it’s that bad? Whoa… I thought you looked just great, with lovely skin and gorgeous hair. Not pasty white at all. 🥰

That would be awesome indeed, hehehe 😜
But seriously, it’s that bad? Whoa… I thought you looked just great, with lovely skin and gorgeous hair. Not pasty white at all. 🥰
I can do like an hour in direct sunlight before my skin turns red. Luckily when I’m hiking on our property, there’s enough tree coverage I don’t have to worry about it. But yeah. The sun is not my friend. Thank you though. I’m just vampire white usually year round.

I'm well. Visited an owner over the weeknd (stayed pretty platonic) and took today off in advance knowing I'd be exhausted so now I'm relaxing while my coworkers aren't, now sipping a coffee, what's not to enjoy.
Oh, let me keep the weather trend going. Here it's sort of overcast and cold but I see a break in the clouds showing a vivid blue.

Today has been good so far, just had a nice long walkies and now I'll attempt to do something productive.
The weather is grey but some nice warm southerly winds which makes a change.

Back