Hi from swales (uk)

I'll try to not beat around the Bush lol I'm hoping to make some new friends with the same interests and experience some well NEEDED horse and k9 fun.
I'm gay & bottom. Not had much play time as I'm.not an owner unfortunately, but very willing to learn the ropes and enjoy.
Hope everyone is well 😀

Howdy howdy. Welcome to the community friend. 👋 Glad you made it. No need to beat around the bush around here. Most all of us are attracted to dogs and/or horses. Many of us definitely in desperate need of a good fucking from one or both. 🤭

Plenty of informative threads on the forum and lots of experienced owners floating around. Be safe and good luck with your zoo adventures.

Howdy howdy. Welcome to the community friend. 👋 Glad you made it. No need to beat around the bush around here. Most all of us are attracted to dogs and/or horses. Many of us definitely in desperate need of a good fucking from one or both. 🤭

Plenty of informative threads on the forum and lots of experienced owners floating around. Be safe and good luck with your zoo adventures.
Thank you so much 😀
Yeah I've been reading about, seems very fun and accepting here so 🤞

Thank you so much 😀
Yeah I've been reading about, seems very fun and accepting here so 🤞
No problem. 😊 There’s fun discussions and just sharing of thoughts on all things so here. Always just be mindful of the rules to prevent any party fouls while posting and commenting. 👍 There’s plenty of us who are very accepting of all types here.

🤣🤣🤣 thank you!
It needs to be knotted at least once lol
No, thank you for the view. 🤭 Hopefully you’ll be able to get that ass knotted soon. Best way is to have your own dog you can build a relationship with obviously. Finding owners willing to share can be quite the task. 😅

Yeah that's difficult for me atm lol can't bring a dog into my place. I either got to move or hit the jackpot lol
(I'll start packing 🤣)

Hello there , as misszoo told you no need to be shy aboit the fact we enjoy dogs and horses we love them first but we enjoy them as well.
As a fellow bottom i cant imagine my life without delicious dog dicks hehe. Feel free to pm if you want to chat some more about our shared desires and tastes 😋

Back