Hey from Australia 👋

chelvex

Tourist
Hey everyone

Been here a while and spoken to a few of you but thought I'd introduce myself anyway.

I'm Chelsea I'm 32 from Australia 👋 I'm trans mtf/non binary and just finding my place in the world, I'm pan sexual but favour girls xx

Had my own pups on and off over the years but sadly ATM not an owner as recently moved around a bit after my husky passed away. Will probably find a cute pup to join the household soon though!!

I started hrt in May 2022 but I've paused it the last 6 months? Just to figure things out. I'm mostly out but yeah. Life's hard 😔

My inbox is open to anyone and everyone ❤️

Love ya x

Hey everyone

Been here a while and spoken to a few of you but thought I'd introduce myself anyway.

I'm Chelsea I'm 32 from Australia 👋 I'm trans mtf/non binary and just finding my place in the world, I'm pan sexual but favour girls xx

Had my own pups on and off over the years but sadly ATM not an owner as recently moved around a bit after my husky passed away. Will probably find a cute pup to join the household soon though!!

I started hrt in May 2022 but I've paused it the last 6 months? Just to figure things out. I'm mostly out but yeah. Life's hard 😔

Love ya x
Hello Chelsea. 👋 So sorry to hear about your loss. I know how that goes. Much luck to you in your journey of healing and finding your next partner. Life is definitely hard. Good luck and be safe out there.

Hey everyone

Love ya x
Hello and welcome

Hi Chelsea!
I am so sorry to hear about your husky. As owners of them, I know how sweet and special they are.

Just wanted to give you a warm welcome from the USA. Can’t wait to see more of ya and get to know you!

Thanks everyone for the kind words 🩷 it's been horrible the last little while.. not coming home and him being there 😭

Thanks everyone for the kind words 🩷 it's been horrible the last little while.. not coming home and him being there 😭
That really is one of the hardest parts of it. Coming home and not being greeted by that ball of joy and tail wags. It’s very lonely at first. But I’m sure they had a long and happy life. Dogs may live short lives but that really makes the most of it in just being so happy and joyous and excited for experiences. Sending virtual hugs and snuggles.

That really is one of the hardest parts of it. Coming home and not being greeted by that ball of joy and tail wags. It’s very lonely at first. But I’m sure they had a long and happy life. Dogs may live short lives but that really makes the most of it in just being so happy and joyous and excited for experiences. Sending virtual hugs and snuggles.
Yeah I miss his company so much. He was always such a loud mouth, even just hearing him talk to himself all the time 😅
Sigh.. it's hard looking for a new pooch to replace him, just won't feel the same you know?

Yeah I miss his company so much. He was always such a loud mouth, even just hearing him talk to himself all the time 😅
Sigh.. it's hard looking for a new pooch to replace him, just won't feel the same you know?
I know exactly how you feel. I had my boy for 16 years. He and I were romantically and sexually actively for 10 of those years. He passed away about 5 years ago and I know if I got another dog I’d struggle to mentally separate/differentiate the new dog with my boy.

I know exactly how you feel. I had my boy for 16 years. He and I were romantically and sexually actively for 10 of those years. He passed away about 5 years ago and I know if I got another dog I’d struggle to mentally separate/differentiate the new dog with my boy.
I wish it was easier :(

Back