Hello!!

Cygnuslux

Tourist
Hello all, I'm new here.
My name is Cygnus, I'm in my 20s from the UK. I'm a huge animal lover(duh) and especially love mares and doggies.

I have experience in both mares and doggies too!!

I'm down to chat any time anyone wants to!

Hello all, I'm new here.
My name is Cygnus, I'm in my 20s from the UK. I'm a huge animal lover(duh) and especially love mares and doggies.

I have experience in both mares and doggies too!!

I'm down to chat any time anyone wants to!
Hi there Cygnus. Very cool sounding name btw. 🤘🏻 You’ll find plenty of us here also have quite the affinity for horses and dogs. You’ll fit right in. Congratulations on always having those wonderful experiences with mares and dogs! There’s plenty of people who are still searching for those experiences so you’re definitely ahead of the game. 🤭

Be sure to give the rules a read through not just for knowing what’s allowed but there’s also some good general tips in there too. Much luck to you in your continued zoo journey. Be safe out there. 👋

Hi there Cygnus. Very cool sounding name btw. 🤘🏻 You’ll find plenty of us here also have quite the affinity for horses and dogs. You’ll fit right in. Congratulations on always having those wonderful experiences with mares and dogs! There’s plenty of people who are still searching for those experiences so you’re definitely ahead of the game. 🤭

Be sure to give the rules a read through not just for knowing what’s allowed but there’s also some good general tips in there too. Much luck to you in your continued zoo journey. Be safe out there. 👋
Hi, thank you!! The name has it's roots in mythology and is the name of a constellation in the northern hemisphere (cygnus) as I'm very passionate about astronomy!! The two photos on my profile I took myself!! I'll be sure to give the rules a read! Thanks for the advice:))

hi ! welcome !
Thanks!

Hi, thank you!! The name has it's roots in mythology and is the name of a constellation in the northern hemisphere (cygnus) as I'm very passionate about astronomy!! The two photos on my profile I took myself!! I'll be sure to give the rules a read! Thanks for the advice:))
That’s so cool! I know pretty much nothing about Astronomy outside of the basics of our solar system and even with that I can’t tell you the order of the planets. 😅 School was a struggle. The two pictures on your profile look amazing. 😁

That’s so cool! I know pretty much nothing about Astronomy outside of the basics of our solar system and even with that I can’t tell you the order of the planets. 😅 School was a struggle. The two pictures on your profile look amazing. 😁
Fair enoughs , it's not for everyone haha. Here's a mnemonic that I use to remember the order of the planets (because I sometimes forget) My Very Easy Method Just Speeds Up Naming Planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) I still think Pluto's a planet :)

Welcome… we are also new to this group and are looking to chat with like minded folks. Neither of us have any experience however.

Fair enoughs , it's not for everyone haha. Here's a mnemonic that I use to remember the order of the planets (because I sometimes forget) My Very Easy Method Just Speeds Up Naming Planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) I still think Pluto's a planet :)
I enjoy looking at the stars at night at least. I live super rural so there’s basically no light pollution out here at night. My family enjoys going out and just looking at the stars at night and listening to music. But I can only point out like two constellations. That’s a pretty great phrase to remember the planets! Thanks. I still count Pluto too. He’s trying his best.

Back