Gave my dog 2 handjobs so far

Better learn how to do it properly.

As others have said, they are sensitive. Even giving a bj, only one of mine seems to really enjoy that, the other is okay with it now and then after mounting.

My dog kinda freaked out a bit the first time a lady friend tried to blow him. He thought she was trying to bite him I think. He settled down and she did a great job and he enjoyed.

I wish I could jerk a dog off again. It's been like 15 years. I probably wouldn't have sucked his cock back then. I was a lot less secure in my sexuality.

Now though, you better believe I'm gonna do what I can for him. Suck his cock while gently rubbing his balls? Fuck yes. Licking his (cleaned) asshole asshole giving him a reach around and shooting his cum on my cock? Sign me up.

update: I gave him a blowjob for the first time and it felt a little gross... he sometimes tried to hump and it would go too deep so I didnt do it for a long time so I'm not sure if I will try again
My SO doesn't like to give blowjobs either. She really in not a fan of the aesthetics. Purple veins and all that. Love the way they make her feel but not sticking it in her mouth. Everyone has an ick.

update: I gave him a blowjob for the first time and it felt a little gross... he sometimes tried to hump and it would go too deep so I didnt do it for a long time so I'm not sure if I will try again
Sucking dick is always a bit gross but it’s supposed to be fun lol.

Technique does matter. With enough practice one can simply put two fingers behind a dogs knot with them being fully soft, and with the right pressure, placement, and mood, a dog will start humping away to orgasm. Dogs can experience frustration if you’re giving them like 80% of what they want lol.

Read carefully the how-to thread link pes posted and you will get it going a lot better for the both of you.

...And of course putting a dick in your mouth will always have a small element of gross but of course we still love doing it for the satisfaction of the recipient 😝

Hi Soph, definitely if you want to maek him happy give him a rub on his sheath till he get hard then hold him behind is knot and let him ride your hand, he will do all the work. You can suck if you want to try again or just let him squirt on you as he releases

Back