Do women enjoy watching M/M zoo?

How is that? Just becaus i don't like to se men get fucked ? I don't mind if a man helping a woman to get fucked but if he also resive ore giving head, that's not my cup of tee.

Lol Yeah. Lots of the men here are looking for or into the things you don't like.

So you are basically saying that you associate zoo relationships like human ones, such as gay, bisexual, straight, etc? Did I get that correct?
I believe that is a correct interpretation. For me to find a dog interesting, it has to be the right gender and he also has to appeal to me. I might not like a breed or his personality. So yes, things have to align well for me to feel some attraction.

Imagine this, just because you see another human doesn't mean that you get the hots? Maybe they are male or female, maybe they have a personality you don't like or you don't match.

Just because it is an animal doesn't mean that all cards are on the table. At least not for me!

Lol Yeah. Lots of the men here are looking for or into the things you don't like.
yes, I have noticed that. It is a assumption which doesn't compute. It is not that women have their own little club and men who are into zoo are not invited. It is preference. Some women are okay with bisexuality and would get hot watching her partner or spouse with another man. Most women would not. I think that is a fact.

Similarly watching a man having sex with a male dog either receiving or giving would feel awkward for the same reason. Again, some women would find that hot as well, and maybe women into zoo are more open minded, but men on this forum appear to take it for granted (at least by my inbox) and comments here.

yes, I have noticed that. It is a assumption which doesn't compute. It is not that women have their own little club and men who are into zoo are not invited. It is preference. Some women are okay with bisexuality and would get hot watching her partner or spouse with another man. Most women would not. I think that is a fact.

Similarly watching a man having sex with a male dog either receiving or giving would feel awkward for the same reason. Again, some women would find that hot as well, and maybe women into zoo are more open minded, but men on this forum appear to take it for granted (at least by my inbox) and comments here.

It's an interesting take, you have. I think men and women approach zoophilia much differently. For you all, it seems like it's a connection. An actual relationship partner, not unlike a human. I think for men, it's mostly a sexual fetish. I know I couldn't see myself having a connection like that with a dog. I have, however, had a deep bond with my past dog. She was my best friend. Losing her to cancer was the worst experience of my life, but I never even thought about being active with her. She was more like my dog daughter. So basically you all are looking at the like lovers and men are looking at them like sex toys. At least that's what I have seen from my experience. Although, I do know the play partner I knew didn't necessarily have a relationship with hers. It was just a taboo kink to her. One that only me and one other person knew about.

It's an interesting take, you have. I think men and women approach zoophilia much differently. For you all, it seems like it's a connection. An actual relationship partner, not unlike a human. I think for men, it's mostly a sexual fetish. I know I couldn't see myself having a connection like that with a dog. I have, however, had a deep bond with my past dog. She was my best friend. Losing her to cancer was the worst experience of my life, but I never even thought about being active with her. She was more like my dog daughter. So basically you all are looking at the like lovers and men are looking at them like sex toys. At least that's what I have seen from my experience. Although, I do know the play partner I knew didn't necessarily have a relationship with hers. It was just a taboo kink to her. One that only me and one other person knew about.
I must say as a man, for me its more about a bond or a relationship insteand of a fetish or just sex

You are probably the first male I've heard say that.
Honesthly I think they are other man like that, you said yourself below

I have, however, had a deep bond with my past dog. She was my best friend. Losing her to cancer was the worst experience of my life, but I never even thought about being active with her. She was more like my dog daughter.
That was a bond, a relationship, even if you said you were not active whit her, failling in love is not just about sex

Hell yes! It's super hot! In a way, it's actually hotter because these guys are taking the knot up the ASS, which is way more extreme. And from the videos I've seen, the guys who post here tend to have hugely hung dogs with insane knots. The way the dog cum drips down their heavy swinging balls, the wet sounds of their asshole swallowing up an insanely big dick. I am very attracted to men, especially pervy men, so I love seeing their dick and balls flopping around as they get their hole destroyed. The sloppiness of these videos is off the charts hot. I love it and wish I could meet every single one of them.
oh babe. I m a very perverted guy. bisexual to humans gay for horny dogs. knotting me hard and filling my fuckhole with huge loads of hot dog cum feels so great and depraved. started very young and still addicted to the feeling to submit to a giant dogknot. sometimes he fucked me in the morning before parents woke up or even in bright daylight when family members were just in the living room watching tv. the heavy risk tripled my orgasm level to the max. after my little ass was filled up, i always put a tampon of my ma in my ass. it was such a great feeling sitting in class next to my favourite girl with half a liter of irish setter semen inside me. i m so hard right now remembering my pervy youth.

Back