Community cum education efforts

Would anyone like to help out with this?

... crickets ...

Poor pes. It guilt trips me to this day that nobody stepped up. I feel bad. I want to contribute this, because really, who else can? So few of us own boars. Smaller still, is the narrow slice among us who desire the boars for ourselves. Most of the <1% boar owner club are just hetero men thirsting and pining for a woman. Your aim is higher, almost altruistic even. I see the value in what you're trying to do, and I feel the same. By zoophiles, for zoophiles.

But if the city folk can't even make time to do it on a dog, necessitating that you be the contributor for canine male, you can imagine how much less time we farmers have to devote to it. Between running a farm one-manned, building a house, tending animals and working income jobs on the side... where's the free time to get that job done? The kind of effort it'd take to clean, prep, build, setup, collect, record, document all that. Its over a day's project, especially if I have to fabricate something to make it happen. Its too easy (and much more fun) to simply make that dick and all that spunk disappear in me -- which is exactly what happens each time I go to the hog pen with lust 😁 "Next time," I tell myself. "Next time I'll find a way to catch a jar full of him for Pes's thread."

Sigh. Someday I'll take the time.

As for just writing the original Q&A format... the irony is I've probably already written a complete primer on pig spunk in all the gems I've left scattered out there, chiming in on other people's hog threads. If one were determined enough to wade thru my post history, it is undoubtedly there, just not collected & concise enough for this format here.

Back