Breeding fetishes

To elaborate, latch on, and compare on what Kerijane wrote:...

... i share your thoughts on the 'breeding'- and 'subjugation'-parts...
I've got tons of fantasies... well, basically one big overarching fantasy, with tons of sequels and spin-offs ;) ... where i'm being blackmailed & used (like a rape-fantasy, but with barely any real 'rape', if that makes any sense).
They contain tons of settings where guys cum all over me... where guys cum inside my mouth... but the times where they cum inside my pussy.. that's where that 'primal' feeling, as you name it so accurately, comes into play.
It's like; 'thats where it's ment to go', 'that's where the seeds can do their final job'... 'just like their cocks went inside you, that's how his cells will enter your egg... being stuffed and filled up to the cellular level...
(yeayeah.... i know it's technically just one cell, the rest come too late to the party... 🤓:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: lol)
While it's all just fantasy with me so far; the thought of lying there, the guy on top of you finally stopping his thrusting, and laying still... looking down at your stomach, knowing what just happened in there...

To mention the 'mess' and 'not mother-material'... i'm unfortunately also in that category. 😥
Depressions, anxieties, barely taking care of myself... while i thought earlier on of 'ow when i'm a mom i will do way better than my parents, i'll never yell at my kid or get violent', now i just catch myself thinking 'i'm more than likely to mess it up someway somehow. I'll be neglectfull or over-protective, won't teach him/her the proper things... and it'd be better if i don't have kids myself'.
It's easy when you get to babysit a 6 or 7 year old for a few hours on a few days, play some minecraft or watch a disneymovie, and that kid is already well-behaved...
But motherhood won't always be that easy; you've got to teach them rights from wrongs, be there for them when they need you to, let them experience, fail and learn from that when they need to, etc.etc.
...and i just don't feel i've got that in me... 😢

*sigh* why do i have to end on such a sad note...?
Back on topic; breeding, jizz, ejaculations!! 🍆💦
Take it away next poster! 😅
Well, if the Alpha Male K9 Sex Gods could just get you magically pregnant with a litter of all boy puppies periodically you could just give them away to good homes of wannabe human kennel bitches as soon as you have weaned the stud pups off of nursing on your two beautiful, sexy, full-of-human mother's milk, udders of yours.;)

so being bred is one of the most beautiful experiences one can have.
but i only see it that way with dogs, because they take your body as they want, they do everything to pass on their sperm and their genes.
every time you feel the heat when it discharges in you, it's one of the most beautiful feelings you can have.
if you could get pregnant some would probably have a few cute puppies at home 😉 but unfortunately that's just a dream.

but as with men and their sperm, which always stores some dna in the female body, i hope that it is also ao with dogs and that you will always have a part of them in you.
That was very beautifully said!

Any ladies into this?
I never really liked the term "breeding" but I loove having a load of dog cum in me. I've only gotten to a couple times with another owners pet, but I'm hoping my GS will get to that point of being able to knot with me.
Just the idea of all that dog cum leaking out like a water fall makes me horny af.
🔥

I’m big into regular human breeding, who doesn’t love fucking a child into a woman you own, watching her get pregnant and fucking her relentlessly while she is and then repeating once the 9 months is over. If everyone’s tested and safe, you cannot beat unprotected sex during danger week.

As for K9, there’d be nothing hotter than my lab pumping a cunt full of cum and us finding out she was growing a few pups inside her.

I’m big into regular human breeding, who doesn’t love fucking a child into a woman you own, watching her get pregnant and fucking her relentlessly while she is and then repeating once the 9 months is over. If everyone’s tested and safe, you cannot beat unprotected sex during danger week.

As for K9, there’d be nothing hotter than my lab pumping a cunt full of cum and us finding out she was growing a few pups inside her.
Not to mention the lactation that comes after pregnancy. Want to keep that going for as long as possible.

Any ladies into this?
I never really liked the term "breeding" but I loove having a load of dog cum in me. I've only gotten to a couple times with another owners pet, but I'm hoping my GS will get to that point of being able to knot with me.
Just the idea of all that dog cum leaking out like a water fall makes me horny af.
YES I'm a tgirl and I've been hunting for someone equipped with a womb to let me knock them up so I can get over this baby fever haha

Any ladies into this?
I'm not a woman, but I'm into it. I actually think "breeding" or "being bred" are really fucking sexy. I'd love to be on the receiving end and have a bunch of men and their dogs all take turns breeding me.

That sort of ties into my "free use" fantasy. Something about that word as well, "using," really gets me hot. I think it would be a huge turn on to have a bunch of men and dogs just use my body to get off with, then go on their way with no attention to me.

If only...

Back