Border Collie

Wolfman9227

Tourist
Has anyone ever been with a male border collie and if so how big was their knot? I believe my first time was with one but knot sure but he was big enough to make me bleed (probably because it was my first time getting mounted and taking the knot on the first try) but just curious as to if they're known for having large packages

I use to go to this house after school to wait for my dad to pick me up after work and I knew that he was a horny boy, well after working at a garden right by their house no one was there and he was outside so I took him off his leash and went to their barn and he knew what to do right away and he buried it fast, the pressure was incredible but huge and hurt, well he was done and laying on my back and I was already panicking because it was my first time and all of a sudden their car pulled up so I pushed him back and ripped his knot out of me and snuck him inside their house before I hopped on my moped and had a painful ride back home

Has anyone ever been with a male border collie and if so how big was their knot? I believe my first time was with one but knot sure but he was big enough to make me bleed (probably because it was my first time getting mounted and taking the knot on the first try) but just curious as to if they're known for having large packages
I noticed that the size of these dogs varies a lot. I have seen pretty large males and also smaller ones. The knot will probably scale with body size.
But while these dogs are beautiful I think the long fur makes them a little less suitable for sex. :D Things are hidden in there, the fur gets into the sheath, soaks up wetness off the penis...

My first was a border collie, a handsome boy. He had a perfect cock, about 7 inches long with a knot the size of a small lemon.
The first time he fucked me we tied and I panicked, pulled off of his knot too soon. It hurt like hell and made me bleed. After a few months, I got up the courage to do it again, this time knowing about the knot and being sure to have time to relax and let him shrink a bit. He fucked the shit out of me many times after that and we always tied for 10 minutes or more. And I always came at least twice, sometimes more from when he started fucking me until he pulled out 10 or 15 minutes later. Really miss that in my life.

no breed is "known for their packages" as there is no breed standard for genital size... the ones with heavier bone structure are just expected to "pack bigger ones" (danes/bernards/newfies etc) and not much else. with that said, i've been with a collie mix boy who had a tool you'd expect from a german shepherd or similar larger breed and not a medium-sized dog. i didn't complain.

Back