Are there any men out there who like to watch sluts get fucked by dogs and other animals?

For sure. My question is would said woman mind if the man joined the party, in a friendly invited sort of way?

I love watching people and animals engaged in sex. It does not matter if it is one human masturbating, to or more humans having sex, an animal and a woman, an animal and a man, or two animals (especially if it is a canine with a non canine) I just like to watch and listen to the pleasure being had. I someday hope to watch something in real life of any of these things.

A typical question from a bestialist/fetishist. No I don't find such activities arousing or erotic. What I'm interested in are those that are zoophiles appreciating and enjoying the relationships they have with their animal companions/partners...

Attachments

• Rocket Facepalm.gif
    Rocket Facepalm.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Yes. If that's all she wants its not a problem. If she wants something more it's also not a problem. It depends on what she is is looking for. Women view sex different and some want to be treated the same as how you would treat any woman that's into this lifestyle and not just be seen as a fetish.

Probably already said this but be super hot to bang a Al woman after she’s been creamed by an animal. May even eat her out after the creampie from an animal.

It is an odd question 🙄
Take a look on this forum, you will found literally thousands who like it.
But strange that so many bother to answer.

Back