Anal-safe animals?

PinkChasm

Tourist
I'm a big fan of anal (giving, not receiving), so I was wondering what animals can be fucked in the ass without being injured. I'm pretty sure it's safe for horses, but besides that are there any others?

Simple facet of nature is in the act misses happen and the wrong hole (In a reproductive mind set) gets bred. Thus you will note if you study anatomy, that the average colon just so happens to be large enough on average to easily accommodate the males penis. as the ones that couldn't, well we know how natural selection works!

Not a hard fast rule as individual variation is a thing, So in general is if the male species can be similarly hung odds are that average female will be able to take it (Providing she's interested)

I have found it comes down to 50% how she's introduced to it, and the other 50% preference. Back when the woofy wife was alive I had 2 females out of 5 that actively enjoyed anal, 1 would merely tolerate it, and 1 that simply had 0 interest along with her sister. (All where K9's in this case)

Horses, goats, sheep, I find don't seem to care which hole you plug but again some individuals it is a hard no, known mares where anal was a no go no mater what, and atm I have a bay mini mare that will strictly only allow me to breed her anally (Go figure)

So the old rule, make it all about her, go slow and gentle, get to know if she'll enjoy it or not, then over time find what she likes, gentle slow? Hard fast? deep and slow? pile driven? Tail position?

I known mares who wheren't happy less you saw waves on her butt and you made a solid smack on impact, others who enjoyed slow long deep strokes tail to the left, as for Bitches, same all sorts of styles, my late late wife loved cow girl and she likes slow and deep, late woofy wife missionary short n fast deep strokes.

But that's where the fun is, learning what they love and sharing the pleasure, but all so accepting if they don't, My runt is a (Or was when she was young, she's now very very old) a turbo nympho, tried anal twice with her and she made it clear she was not interested very early on, so never bothered her with the idea since, generally by the third time with best effort you will know if they enjoy it, tolerate it or do not want it at all (Some times you'll know before the first time if the idea is all the way out the window)

All you can do is try your luck, start slow and go from there.

Simple facet of nature is in the act misses happen and the wrong hole (In a reproductive mind set) gets bred. Thus you will note if you study anatomy, that the average colon just so happens to be large enough on average to easily accommodate the males penis. as the ones that couldn't, well we know how natural selection works!

Not a hard fast rule as individual variation is a thing, So in general is if the male species can be similarly hung odds are that average female will be able to take it (Providing she's interested)

I have found it comes down to 50% how she's introduced to it, and the other 50% preference. Back when the woofy wife was alive I had 2 females out of 5 that actively enjoyed anal, 1 would merely tolerate it, and 1 that simply had 0 interest along with her sister. (All where K9's in this case)

Horses, goats, sheep, I find don't seem to care which hole you plug but again some individuals it is a hard no, known mares where anal was a no go no mater what, and atm I have a bay mini mare that will strictly only allow me to breed her anally (Go figure)

So the old rule, make it all about her, go slow and gentle, get to know if she'll enjoy it or not, then over time find what she likes, gentle slow? Hard fast? deep and slow? pile driven? Tail position?

I known mares who wheren't happy less you saw waves on her butt and you made a solid smack on impact, others who enjoyed slow long deep strokes tail to the left, as for Bitches, same all sorts of styles, my late late wife loved cow girl and she likes slow and deep, late woofy wife missionary short n fast deep strokes.

But that's where the fun is, learning what they love and sharing the pleasure, but all so accepting if they don't, My runt is a (Or was when she was young, she's now very very old) a turbo nympho, tried anal twice with her and she made it clear she was not interested very early on, so never bothered her with the idea since, generally by the third time with best effort you will know if they enjoy it, tolerate it or do not want it at all (Some times you'll know before the first time if the idea is all the way out the window)

All you can do is try your luck, start slow and go from there.
In a nutshell what you are saying is just like human females some like it some don't and you have to simply carefully, lovingly figure out if your said lady beast is into your antics with her. Basically let her decide. How on earth does one even get to that point? It easy enough with a human partner because one simply asks.

Here is an answer from a zoo veterinarian posted here:
My official opinion on male human on male dog anal (not the other way, obviously) is that there are a precious few dogs who actively enjoy it, and a whole lot who tolerate it with acclimation. Dogs also tolerate other stuff they may not initially like, such as tooth brushing and ear cleaning. Even though technically it isn’t harmful, I think we humans can reason our way into a variety of tenuous conclusions, especially when they rely on cross species communication with the strong motivator of sexual satisfaction.

I think sex should be mutually engaging for both rather than tolerated by one partner, and I would be concerned that the thought process behind convincing oneself a dog enjoyed anal sex when he was simply tolerating it could cause further misinterpretation of the canine/human bond. I think the case for canine anal sex should be examined very carefully before conclusions are made.

Do you have research on this? A new rule of nature with causation and easy to follow logic is something to always be skeptical of. I know even if evolution did provide for surviving sudden anal, it will not care about pain. An unexpected knot in the ass of a female dog will be a torturous experience at the least. Point being, that rule doesn't matter much when we're trying to figure out how to find animals that truly enjoy anal.

Do you have research on this? A new rule of nature with causation and easy to follow logic is something to always be skeptical of. I know even if evolution did provide for surviving sudden anal, it will not care about pain. An unexpected knot in the ass of a female dog will be a torturous experience at the least. Point being, that rule doesn't matter much when we're trying to figure out how to find animals that truly enjoy anal.

that's I was making no mention of pain nor pleasure simply pointing out the fact for the most part is it is possible with most species on similar size as a human.

From there it is all about finding out if they like it or not, and that is as varied as the weather, some will love it, others will make you a eunuch just for asking, your individual mileage will vastly vary.

You can up the odds of having her decide she enjoys it with the right approach but by and far not guaranteed.

but just like most mammals there be a lot of nerves there and a good many just happen to map to a pleasure area, so the more = happy feels the more they will enjoy it, again massive roll of the dice just like humans.

Not an expert but I went up a dogs ass a couple times. Started with a finger to get him ready. Always wanted to go from ass to pussy on a female but never had the patience

Not an expert but I went up a dogs ass a couple times. Started with a finger to get him ready. Always wanted to go from ass to pussy on a female but never had the patience

I really hope you got that back wards by accident.

You NEVER go from anal to vaginal, this is wanton disregard for the animals health as it is extreme risk of causing infections.

I really hope you got that back wards by accident.

You NEVER go from anal to vaginal, this is wanton disregard for the animals health as it is extreme risk of causing infections.
Um yeah this is something one learns about human anatomy in your courses in high school. So many thing s can go wrong if you even mess up with wiping. The rule is front to back no exceptions. Also when a female dog has a nice, warm, inviting cookie designed for such things why would you wish to go anal on her? It always seems so barbaric to me, to each their own.

Um yeah this is something one learns about human anatomy in your courses in high school. So many thing s can go wrong if you even mess up with wiping. The rule is front to back no exceptions. Also when a female dog has a nice, warm, inviting cookie designed for such things why would you wish to go anal on her? It always seems so barbaric to me, to each their own.
I'm right there with you. I dint see much point in attempting anal on a creature with a perfectly good vagina three inches below where you're trying to jam it in. It's literally what it's there for!

But hey, as long as all parties are willing, to each their own.

In a nutshell what you are saying is just like human females some like it some don't and you have to simply carefully, lovingly figure out if your said lady beast is into your antics with her. Basically let her decide. How on earth does one even get to that point? It easy enough with a human partner because one simply asks.
Non-Verbal communication is tricky and possible. Everyone knows the signals of "NO, GTF Off me" especially when it comes to mares or canines. But an affirmative is a lot more tricky. Just like any relationship it's based on trust, communication (in this instance entirely non-verbal or body language), and observation. Just like broaching sex for the first time, seeing wether they will accept or deny anal is the same arduous and nuanced process. one of seeing if she will stay nearby without being restrained, if the intimate contact will be allowed, or denied. And each individual case is going to be unique.

This conversation has gone from "What animals can safely engage in ______" To realistically "What individual cases, and specific instances can we site about ____"

But speaking from an anatomical sense, every anal sphincter is designed to stretch up to a point, and there are pleasure sensors around the area to encourage the evacuation of waste. It's not unreasonable to see there would be accidents involving carnal acts in the wild, And I think we've all seen some vids of animals who 'missed the mark'. So anal penetration for many medium to large sized animals should be possible and potentially even pleasurable, but that doesn't answer the question wether it's "Safe" to do so. The biggest consideration outside of consent or allowance should be the health of the animal, and the potential for spreading of parasites.

This conversation has gone from "What animals can safely engage in ______" To realistically "What individual cases, and specific instances can we site about ____"

But speaking from an anatomical sense, every anal sphincter is designed to stretch up to a point, and there are pleasure sensors around the area to encourage the evacuation of waste. It's not unreasonable to see there would be accidents involving carnal acts in the wild, And I think we've all seen some vids of animals who 'missed the mark'. So anal penetration for many medium to large sized animals should be possible and potentially even pleasurable, but that doesn't answer the question wether it's "Safe" to do so. The biggest consideration outside of consent or allowance should be the health of the animal, and the potential for spreading of parasites.
That's what condoms are for, right?

Lol I love wierd threads like this. Odds are he's not going to act on it but in my mind he is.

So here's my answer.. a lion , tiger, bear, giraffe, elephant, rhino, oooo a hippo. Go get em sport.

Lol I love wierd threads like this. Odds are he's not going to act on it but in my mind he is.

So here's my answer.. a lion , tiger, bear, giraffe, elephant, rhino, oooo a hippo. Go get em sport.
I'd act on it if I could! Not sure where I'd be able to buy an elephant though.

Back