👋 21f - nice to meet you all!

Hey there! I’m Jess, a 21-year-old wanna be bitch obsessed with anime and dogs. 🐾✨ I don't have any personal experience but I'm extremely aroused and fascinated by the details of human canine mating. The whole process, with the knot, emotions, hormones, sperm and egg all doing their thing; their little furry balls contracting and filling their mate 🥵. It makes me super excited to think about becoming a bitch one day. I want to know all about it, the more science/biology/technical the better; even if there's little fantasy in there too.

I'm single, not looking, prefs are ♀️👩 & ♂️🐕
We are a cuople with a dog, you are welcome to pm if you are intrested

Hey there! I’m Jess, a 21-year-old wanna be bitch obsessed with anime and dogs. 🐾✨ I don't have any personal experience but I'm extremely aroused and fascinated by the details of human canine mating. The whole process, with the knot, emotions, hormones, sperm and egg all doing their thing; their little furry balls contracting and filling their mate 🥵. It makes me super excited to think about becoming a bitch one day. I want to know all about it, the more science/biology/technical the better; even if there's little fantasy in there too.

I'm a male a little older than you. Id love to chat i find that arousing too. I'm also single.

Welcome darling🌸 I'm sure you'll find someone who can help you, I wish you good luck🌹

Back