18F hello everyone!! <3

kitty.bows

Tourist
Hi I'm Alicia/kitty
I'm obviously new here to I'm still confused about how this website works but this seems like a cool place to be!

I'm into a lot of things not just zoophilia!
I'm looking for new friends who are also zoophiles so if you want to talk don't be afraid! I don't bite <33

Welcome, it’s a pretty good forum with lots of information among other things. Open to chat if you’d like

Hi I'm Alicia/kitty
I'm obviously new here to I'm still confused about how this website works but this seems like a cool place to be!

I'm looking for new friends who are also zoophiles so if you want to talk don't be afraid! I don't bite <33
welcome. lets chat once your dm becomes available

Hi I'm Alicia/kitty

welcome to the zoo

Hi I'm Alicia/kitty

Be aware, not everyone here is sweetness and light. Most are only looking for wank-fodder, but some of these people are dangerous. Step carefully, til youve gotten to know the place and the players. That said:

Welcome to the Bawn, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head. Glad you made it.😉

Hi I'm Alicia/kitty

Welcome to ZV sweetie. 🤗 😘

Hi I'm Alicia/kitty

Welcome 🙏 🤗 💄🌶😍💦 more or less on the same track here 🤣

Hi I'm Alicia/kitty

I'm looking for new friends who are also zoophiles so if you want to talk don't be afraid! I don't bite
Welcome! :)

Hi I'm Alicia/kitty

Hi! Welcome :)

Hi I'm Alicia/kitty

Hello and welcome to the forum 🥰

Hi I'm Alicia/kitty

I'm actually not a zoo person anymore. Was once. long ago, but I'm still an active supporter and I love love love for women to get it good and cum hard on dog cock. That is my main thrill these days with zoo. I'm here to chat/discuss, watch vids, and if I meet people I'm willing to assist, watch, help, photo/film, and even take seconds if a lady wants. Single ladies, couples, etc.

Yes, i'm into much more than zoo, also. Almost anything except too young, adding toiletries, or with corpses; that is too much for me lol.

Hi I'm Alicia/kitty

heyyy dm me if you want to chat and welcome!!!

Hi I'm Alicia/kitty

Hi Alicia/kitty! Welcome to the community! It's totally normal to feel a bit confused at first, but you'll get the hang of things quickly. This is indeed a cool place to be, and we're glad to have you here! It's great that you're into a variety of things, and making new friends with similar interests can be really rewarding. Don't hesitate to reach out and connect with others; we're all here to support each other.

Back