[ZOOVILLE RULES]

Redid it a little. no human on human watersports.
My question is for @Doglover001 or @Oldman or @FloofyNewfie

So, July 27, 2022: Human on human watersports becomes a new prohibited topic. That's fine, I can follow the rules easily enough. Problem: It's safe to say over 100,000 members joined before that. (A few of them might even have read the rules)

What is the method by which pre-July '22 members would be informed of a topic which wasn't prohibited before, but is now?
Because, currently, the only way for them to discover it, is to get a reprimand, or get banned or suspended. Knowing what topics are prohibited topics is crucial.

Another related question:
How are you defining "watersports?" It's a term which encompasses multiple activities.
There are hundreds of watersport comments of different kinds all over the site. Only a few days ago, I came across such a thread with recent activity. The rule says "Human on human watersports." If that's referring to one specific kind, what kind is that?
Thank-you for your time,
Kristy

My question is for @Doglover001 or @Oldman or @FloofyNewfie

So, July 27, 2022: Human on human watersports becomes a new prohibited topic. That's fine, I can follow the rules easily enough. Problem: It's safe to say over 100,000 members joined before that. (A few of them might even have read the rules)

What is the method by which pre-July '22 members would be informed of a topic which wasn't prohibited before, but is now?
Because, currently, the only way for them to discover it, is to get a reprimand, or get banned or suspended. Knowing what topics are prohibited topics is crucial.

Another related question:
How are you defining "watersports?" It's a term which encompasses multiple activities.
There are hundreds of watersport comments of different kinds all over the site. Only a few days ago, I came across such a thread with recent activity. The rule says "Human on human watersports." If that's referring to one specific kind, what kind is that?
Thank-you for your time,
Kristy
Watersports is not ban worthy, nor even point worthy in my book. It's a simple delete with a verbal warning. And by verbal warning I mean the the little pop up message you get when you click on the notification icon.

Human on human watersports, means just that. Those can be viewed and enjoyed on another forum. This is a zoo forum.
No human on animal watersports. The animal will not receive pleasure from that.
If a dog, or any other animal is relieving themselves and someone jumps in, sure. We will allow it.

Watersports is not ban worthy, nor even point worthy in my book. It's a simple delete with a verbal warning. And by verbal warning I mean the the little pop up message you get when you click on the notification icon.

Human on human watersports, means just that. Those can be viewed and enjoyed on another forum. This is a zoo forum.
No human on animal watersports. The animal will not receive pleasure from that.
If a dog, or any other animal is relieving themselves and someone jumps in, sure. We will allow it.
I appreciate your reply. Yes, a human peeing on their pet or any animal is abhorrent, and disrespectful of their pet or that animal.

I'm assuming, then, you mean human on human watersports as a human peeing on another human's body.
I hope I'm not making anyone uncomfortable with this. That is certainly not my intent. It's just that there are a few other activities under the watersports category which get mentioned on the site, and on which a ruling is needed, in light of the July prohibition.
One is pee drinking, commented upon quite often, and the other is peeing inside your partner, discussed at length on it's own thread: https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/piss-inside-your-girlfriend-partner.46195/page-3#post-1372286

If I could get a ruling on those two activities, it would be a big help.
Thank-you, and I appreciate your indulgence.

Discussion...... I'm thinking we will allow. If there are pics, then the entire thread gets deleted. If it's animal pee in the pics, it will be a pass as well. Watersports encompasses everything related to human pee visually. Now, I could be over ruled, or if other mods vote that it needs to go then it's gone.

Discussion...... I'm thinking we will allow. If there are pics, then the entire thread gets deleted. If it's animal pee in the pics, it will be a pass as well. Watersports encompasses everything related to human pee visually. Now, I could be over ruled, or if other mods vote that it needs to go then it's gone.
Thank-you for your time spent on this. It helped a lot.

I have reworded this:
1. Telegram / Discord / KiK / Other chat apps...: Is ONLY allowed to be posted inside a ZooVille group or Your ABOUT PROFILE. You can post a telegram, WhatsApp, or discord invite link (or IM name) in Zooville based groups or Your ABOUT PROFILE. Posting of any other area outside of a group area will be removed.

2. Do not include phone numbers, emails, KiK, Telegram, Wickr, or any other IM names, links, or chat invites or onlyfans or tiktok links in any section of the main site or your signature or profile About section (not even inside a video or image). This includes the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead.

You can then decide if you want to share those details with them. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.)

To this:
1. Posting Telegram / Discord / KiK / Wickr / Whatsapp or any other chat app username is ONLY allowed inside a zooville group or on your About profile page.
Posting those in any other area of the forum is not allowed (not even inside a video or image).
Not even in the
Bestiality Personal Ads & Meetup.
Not even in your signature.
This is for your own safety, only groups and the About page are not visible to unregistered guests.
All other postings will be removed.
In all other areas have members contact you through PM instead.
You can then decide if you want to share those details with them. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.)
Which conveys the same information with less redundancy and confusion and should be easier to interpret in my opinion.

Welcome to ZooVille!
Thanks for making Zooville your home! We welcome everyone that's presently a zoo, curious, or just trying to get their feet wet! We currently have our list of guidelines that everyone needs to follow.

New members:
Why new members can't PM or join groups.
Following permissions.
PM attachments
Liking posts and other features are also limited for new users as above.
Once you reach 10 posts, it may take some time for the features to be enabled on your account.

OUR MESSAGE BOARD IS PREDOMINANTLY ENGLISH SPOKEN. WITH EXCEPTION OF THE
Bestiality Personal Ads & Meetup AND Non-English Bestiality Discussion SUBFORUMS WHICH HAVE SECTIONS FOR SPECIFIED COUNTRIES. PLEASE TRY TO USE TRANSLATORS IN ALL OTHER PARTS OF OUR FORUM. THANK YOU.

!!!!ATTENTION!!!!

AS STATED FROM THE TERMS AND POLICY POST THAT IS MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD. (The Forums "TOS" in regards to content is not what we go by. We do not assume ownership of content. Please see OUR TOS linked here. Members have the ability to request removal of content even if someone else shared it here)

AGREEMENT TO READ AND VIEW ADULT MATERIAL: THE SITE IS DESIGNED AND INTENDED SOLELY FOR CONSENTING ADULTS - (PEOPLE WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD)

AS A BASIC NOTE: IF YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT MAY VIOLATE A RULE, EVEN FOR CONTENT (VIDEO, PICTURES, OR ART), PLEASE FLAG IT BY CLICKING ON THE REPORT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST.

NO LOGIN SHARING: POSTING USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS ON SITES OR DARKWEB PAGES THAT SHARE LOGINS FOR OTHERS TO USE IS NOT ALLOWED. THESE USERNAMES WILL BE BANNED WITH NO WARNING GIVEN.

General Posting (This section of the rules will attempt to be a TL;DR for the other sections. Most are broken up for certain areas like groups, and the chat.)

No spamming other people's posts or spamming links. DO NOT SPAM ARTICLES/BLOGS TAB WITH YOUR PERSONALS!

2. No flaming. Including harassment of members. Infractions and a possible ban depending on severity will be in order. Please use respect with each other.
Disagreements can happen. If a conflict starts to get heated. LEAVE THE DISCUSSION.

Respectful to others:
Everyone has different opinions - We ask that everyone be respectful to others on this forum. If you disagree with someone, state your contrasting opinion using clear and concise points. Insulting members is not tolerated.
There are certain areas of this forum that are more open in terms of freedom of speech. BUT, do however use common sense when in these areas. Do know that using any forms of threats towards a person will receive a ban by a pre-determined amount of days set forth by staff.
Please keep topics ON TOPIC. No matter the thread a person is viewing. Please ensure posts remain on topic, do not derail to cause flame wars, or simply name call.

3. No doxing; This includes posting full picture images of an individual's face, name, or PII (Personally Identifiable Information.) Includes links to social media (tiktok, facebook, twitter...) or any other source of information which may lead to revealing one's identity.

Suppose you have questions or are not sure about something. Please don't hesitate to contact an admin or moderator of this site.

New to the site? Have a look in the
General Discussion and User Chat and Introductions.

4. Anything involving prepubescent animals (puppies, young fillies, calf, etc.) & reptiles are not allowed.

• The animal must be of breeding age.
  • Animals must be large enough to be safely mated with.
  • Causing harm to small animals creating the presence of blood for the purpose of penetration (and the blood is not relating to a "heat period") is not allowed.
  • No scat/vomit/necro/human on human watersports/human on animal watersports content. This includes video, audio, text, and digital images.
  • Art containing loli content is not allowed. This includes stories. Refer below this post regarding this.
  • Art relating to Reptiles is fine.
  • Solo content involving reptiles etc. is okay as long as there is no human sexual activity. Fantasy is okay.
  • No sounding; That means no inserting animals in your or anything in ANY animals dick. Content or requesting content will be removed. Even groups. With no warning.
  • Nothing relating to Incest. At all.
  • No content that involves insects.
  • Members caught catfishing, scamming, or any attempt to deceit will be removed without warning.
More details on content here.

Posting of Content:
Content Rights Policy:
zoovilleforum.net is a free resource and will remain so, and we will not attempt to commercialize any content uploaded to zooville.org.
Please see our Privacy and Terms Policy.

Please also see how content that is considered/reported as abusive is handled.

5. No posting of links containing spyware or any form of virus through a thread or Private Message. Doing so will result in an immediate account ban.
********, ***************, **********, and certain Russian sites are not allowed to be posted. The Russian site we're referring to is Mix.* This site contains illegal content.**
Please click Here for updated list of banned sites

6. *Discussions that show approval for or defense of pedophilia or incest are prohibited.

Also; A breakdown of our warning/infraction points system can be found HERE.
Okay I’d like to know why watersports is not allowed… seems a bit silly of an inclusion. Heck, dogs lick each other’s urine spots instinctively as a means of identifying scent…

Okay I’d like to know why watersports is not allowed… seems a bit silly of an inclusion. Heck, dogs lick each other’s urine spots instinctively as a means of identifying scent…
It says animal on human is fine, human on animal or watersports between two people is not allowed.... Never seen a human lick someone else's piss to identify someone. Surprised you didn't say dogs lick their assholes, why is scat not allowed?

Mind if I get some clarification on the watersports?
(Not something I'm into before anyone asks, simply clarifying for something on the chat side of things)
Is art depicting furry characters engaging in watersports considered okay?

Welcome to ZooVille!
Thanks for making Zooville your home! We welcome everyone that's presently a zoo, curious, or just trying to get their feet wet! We currently have our list of guidelines that everyone needs to follow.

New members:
Why new members can't PM or join groups.
Following permissions.
PM attachments
Liking posts and other features are also limited for new users as above.
Once you reach 10 posts, it may take some time for the features to be enabled on your account.

OUR MESSAGE BOARD IS PREDOMINANTLY ENGLISH SPOKEN. WITH EXCEPTION OF THE
Bestiality Personal Ads & Meetup AND Non-English Bestiality Discussion SUBFORUMS WHICH HAVE SECTIONS FOR SPECIFIED COUNTRIES. PLEASE TRY TO USE TRANSLATORS IN ALL OTHER PARTS OF OUR FORUM. THANK YOU.

!!!!ATTENTION!!!!

AS STATED FROM THE TERMS AND POLICY POST THAT IS MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD. (The Forums "TOS" in regards to content is not what we go by. We do not assume ownership of content. Please see OUR TOS linked here. Members have the ability to request removal of content even if someone else shared it here)

AGREEMENT TO READ AND VIEW ADULT MATERIAL: THE SITE IS DESIGNED AND INTENDED SOLELY FOR CONSENTING ADULTS - (PEOPLE WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD)

AS A BASIC NOTE: IF YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT MAY VIOLATE A RULE, EVEN FOR CONTENT (VIDEO, PICTURES, OR ART), PLEASE FLAG IT BY CLICKING ON THE REPORT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST.

NO LOGIN SHARING: POSTING USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS ON SITES OR DARKWEB PAGES THAT SHARE LOGINS FOR OTHERS TO USE IS NOT ALLOWED. THESE USERNAMES WILL BE BANNED WITH NO WARNING GIVEN.

General Posting (This section of the rules will attempt to be a TL;DR for the other sections. Most are broken up for certain areas like groups, and the chat.)

No spamming other people's posts or spamming links. DO NOT SPAM ARTICLES/BLOGS TAB WITH YOUR PERSONALS!

2. No flaming. Including harassment of members. Infractions and a possible ban depending on severity will be in order. Please use respect with each other.
Disagreements can happen. If a conflict starts to get heated. LEAVE THE DISCUSSION.

Respectful to others:
Everyone has different opinions - We ask that everyone be respectful to others on this forum. If you disagree with someone, state your contrasting opinion using clear and concise points. Insulting members is not tolerated.
There are certain areas of this forum that are more open in terms of freedom of speech. BUT, do however use common sense when in these areas. Do know that using any forms of threats towards a person will receive a ban by a pre-determined amount of days set forth by staff.
Please keep topics ON TOPIC. No matter the thread a person is viewing. Please ensure posts remain on topic, do not derail to cause flame wars, or simply name call.

3. No doxing; This includes posting full picture images of an individual's face, name, or PII (Personally Identifiable Information.) Includes links to social media (tiktok, facebook, twitter...) or any other source of information which may lead to revealing one's identity.

Suppose you have questions or are not sure about something. Please don't hesitate to contact an admin or moderator of this site.

New to the site? Have a look in the
General Discussion and User Chat and Introductions.

4. Anything involving prepubescent animals (puppies, young fillies, calf, etc.) & reptiles are not allowed.

• The animal must be of breeding age.
  • Animals must be large enough to be safely mated with.
  • Causing harm to small animals creating the presence of blood for the purpose of penetration (and the blood is not relating to a "heat period") is not allowed.
  • No scat/vomit/necro/human on human watersports/human on animal watersports content. This includes video, audio, text, and digital images.
  • Art containing loli content is not allowed. This includes stories. Refer below this post regarding this.
  • Art relating to Reptiles is fine.
  • Solo content involving reptiles etc. is okay as long as there is no human sexual activity. Fantasy is okay.
  • No sounding; That means no inserting animals in your or anything in ANY animals dick. Content or requesting content will be removed. Even groups. With no warning.
  • Nothing relating to Incest. At all.
  • No content that involves insects.
  • Members caught catfishing, scamming, or any attempt to deceit will be removed without warning.
More details on content here.

Posting of Content:
Content Rights Policy:
zoovilleforum.net is a free resource and will remain so, and we will not attempt to commercialize any content uploaded to zooville.org.
Please see our Privacy and Terms Policy.

Please also see how content that is considered/reported as abusive is handled.

5. No posting of links containing spyware or any form of virus through a thread or Private Message. Doing so will result in an immediate account ban.
********, ***************, **********, and certain Russian sites are not allowed to be posted. The Russian site we're referring to is Mix.* This site contains illegal content.**
Please click Here for updated list of banned sites

6. *Discussions that show approval for or defense of pedophilia or incest are prohibited.

Also; A breakdown of our warning/infraction points system can be found HERE.
read

Hey guys, I had a noob question. The 10 forum posts rule to enable messaging involves only creating 10 new forum posts or does it also include any comments left on other forum posts? In such a thriving community it is hard to come up with anything original :)

Mainly I want to understand if that also allows me to follow others. Lots of interesting folks with wealth of knowledge I'd love to follow here.

Back