Zooville Feedback and bug reporting thread.

What's wrong with images I post? They never work right.

Sometimes the file name gets changed to a string of about 10 digits and doesn't embed in the post like it should. Also, a lot of times, the preview of the picture below my post is just gray.

What's wrong with images I post? They never work right.

Sometimes the file name gets changed to a string of about 10 digits and doesn't embed in the post like it should. Also, a lot of times, the preview of the picture below my post is just gray.
Plus, this happens too. Sometimes when I try to drag and drop a picture from here, it will save it as a ~27.3KB image file with this appearance. The image doesn't actually work though. The only way to save it is to either right click -> save, or copy the image and paste it where you want it.

1710299973593.png

Did the site actually get changed over yesterday like the announcement stated, or is that now happening on a later date due to the crash issue last week?

I agree that it's one of those divisive topics, but since it's in the Dumpster Fire section it won't be deleted. After all, the Dumpster Fire is that part of the forum where all such threads go: freedom of speech responsibility. The only way to deal with would be to ignore the Dumpster Fire altogether. And on the way out, we should borrow this sign from Dante to put it on the Dumpster Fire gate:

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate

I agree that it's one of those divisive topics, but since it's in the Dumpster Fire section it won't be deleted. After all, the Dumpster Fire is that part of the forum where all such threads go: freedom of speech responsibility. The only way to deal with would be to ignore the Dumpster Fire altogether. And on the way out, we should borrow this sign from Dante to put it on the Dumpster Fire gate:

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
I'm afraid the further the topic progresses, the more hate accumulates toward my country. It's not okay, people will make wrong assumptions.

Did the site actually get changed over yesterday like the announcement stated, or is that now happening on a later date due to the crash issue last week?
Never got a response from the main owner. Guessing it will be another time.

Also, is there a way we can disable the banners about not being able to log in and the survey?

We know, by now. Please just let us get rid of it

Is there a was to block/hide the Dumpster Fire section? I've tried ticking and un-ticking the "Show the Dumpster Fire" box on profile settings, bit that doesn't seem to have any effect? Perhaps it is a glitch?

Few minutes ago it kicked me out from ZV "unexpected internal error" when I tried post in zoo exclusive section. I'm wondering why it happening ocasionally.. any clues?

Meg

Is there a was to block/hide the Dumpster Fire section? I've tried ticking and un-ticking the "Show the Dumpster Fire" box on profile settings, bit that doesn't seem to have any effect? Perhaps it is a glitch?
For right now it's still a project that I'm working on. The main issue I'm having is that I want it to be an opt-out system, and not an opt-in system. I'm going to get some additional time to mess with it at the end of the month. But for now it doesn't do anything whether it's on or off.

:mad:

A function under development that several people suggested recently, but we still have to wait until it is ready.

I would also be very happy if it were possible for the members to not see each other at all in case of ignoring (like Facebook). If this is possible, it would greatly improve the user experience of ZV.

I see that many user upload photos with a special file name.
But all the photos (and videos) I have uploaded is just tagged with a long string of numbers.
So - how do I upload with the name I choose ?

I see that many user upload photos with a special file name.
But all the photos (and videos) I have uploaded is just tagged with a long string of numbers.
So - how do I upload with the name I choose ?
That's hit and miss, I feel.

Sometimes mine get a random string of about 10 digits, other times it keeps the original file name.

But I also have an issue where some pictures just won't embed. It happens whenever the attached photo shows as a gray box below the post box.

Like this.

1000031869.png

For some fucked up reason, if I have text copied to my clipboard, then try to post a GIF from my keyboard search, it just pastes the text. If I copy an image, then try to insert the GIF, it works fine.

This is the only place that happens.

If you go on Google for instance and go to a gif , clicking on it as it will give you an option to save the gif you will find it under your Gallery , it's also a better option

Back