Zoo Exclusive Lifestyle to Zoo Exclusive

pes

Moderator
Staff member
When this forum was created by whoever did it, I suspect the intentions behind it were more geared towards zoo fetishism than zoophilia.
We have lost ZCA though and the small number of zoophiles on this forum might appreciate this change.

Being zoo exclusive is not a lifestyle you choose to adopt because it is cool, it is your sexual orientation.

So want so suggest renaming Zoo Exclusive Lifestyle section to Zoo Exclusive. In order to not spread the misinformation if zoo exclusivity being a life style.
 
Will ZCA have a future? Because I increasingly suspect that it will not start.
Dogluver can't run it, because many people wouldn't be happy about that. Sloppy can't run it either, because many users wouldn't be happy about that either.
No one else wants or can't take on the responsibility of running a zoo forum.

Will there still be a chance that someone will start it or is it over?
 
We can make a ZCA section at the bottom of the page where the moderation is stricter. Ppl can't comment with a dick avatar, etc.
If there's DF, why not a ZCA section too.
 
We can make a ZCA section at the bottom of the page where the moderation is stricter. Ppl can't comment with a dick avatar, etc.
If there's DF, why not a ZCA section too.
Good luck with that.
Every change that happened on the forum was preceded by months up to years of repeatedly asking for it. Then we got another admin that was a bit more responsive and it only took weeks to months.
We are now back to the original admin.
 
Will ZCA have a future?
Still don't know on this one. Hypothetically, I could probably have a site up and running in probably a few days, but there's still some stuff going on in the background for right now. That, and I'm not a server administrator, and was only taught the very basics in college as a prerequisite course. A part of me fears the scenario where I accidentally forget/am unaware of, some configuration I'd need to make and whoops... my database was exposed the whole time (as an example.) The role of server admin isn't something to take lightly as user safety and privacy rests on me getting things correct the first time.
 
Back
Top