Post reset issues

Hey im primarily on here using DuckDuckGo do you guys know if theres any cashing issues with the forums post edits and save responses. Cause I've had issues with editing causing double posts in some cases and refreshing the page erraces half my responses sometimes.
 
Hey im primarily on here using DuckDuckGo do you guys know if theres any cashing issues with the forums post edits and save responses. Cause I've had issues with editing causing double posts in some cases and refreshing the page erraces half my responses sometimes.
caching issues

Cashing means to make more money.
Caching means to store data for a future use.
 
Hey im primarily on here using DuckDuckGo do you guys know if theres any cashing issues with the forums post edits and save responses. Cause I've had issues with editing causing double posts in some cases and refreshing the page erraces half my responses sometimes.
I think that's an overall issue. I use a modified ironfox and it behaves oddly. Like if I quote someone, I can no longer delete the quote from my text box. I can delete all the text including the text in the quote, but not the quote itself. Very irritating.
 
My posting is glitched. Its starting to do the same thing with replies, how do I fix this? I'm on mobile.
No text box to enter anything
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6729.jpeg
    IMG_6729.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 6
My posting is glitched. Its starting to do the same thing with replies, how do I fix this? I'm on mobile.
No text box to enter anything
So, I figured out how it happened (sadly still don't know how to fix it though):
If you go to post and write or attach literally anything to a post or reply you're making - and then go to a different tab in Zooville, it can erase your ability to type in the text box 🥲
 
Any idea why the daily restarts now take over 15 minutes? Curious if the staff knows about this and/or what's the cause of the excessive downtime. Hopefully, it's doing daily backups, but it's been 40 years since we had to take a server offline to back it up.

I've seen it over the past 5 days and just give up and come back later on in the day. Today, I gave up after 15 mins. FYI, I'm in a European time zone, BTW.
 
Any idea why the daily restarts now take over 15 minutes? Curious if the staff knows about this and/or what's the cause of the excessive downtime. Hopefully, it's doing daily backups, but it's been 40 years since we had to take a server offline to back it up.

I've seen it over the past 5 days and just give up and come back later on in the day. Today, I gave up after 15 mins. FYI, I'm in a European time zone, BTW.
any idea why sloopy somehow forgot who helped keep the lights on and acts like its nothing? sloopy I'm sure kept many backups along with his hundreds of other porn sites. Surely none of that donation money is going to maintain those.
Lets calculate $300 a month for 5 years plus intrest and thats how much sloopy and zt owe me. Otherwise, see the nice section on the wiki
we all know the real reason he removed my mod status was because I let it die. Not because of anything else. Why would an admin that was barely on give a rats ass about whats going on in the community?
 
Last edited:
any idea why sloopy somehow forgot who helped keep the lights on and acts like its nothing? sloopy I'm sure kept many backups along with his hundreds of other porn sites. Surely none of that donation money is going to maintain those.
Lets calculate $300 a month for 5 years plus intrest and thats how much sloopy and zt owe me. Otherwise, see the nice section on the wiki
we all know the real reason he removed my mod status was because I let it die. Not because of anything else. Why would an admin that was barely on give a rats ass about whats going on in the community?
I would like to know the post zv crash events myself, but we have not learned anything since then.
 
I would like to know the post zv crash events myself, but we have not learned anything since then.
I guess you asked sloppy anything after the crash? Before it happened, I think we can tell how on that. Thats why I said in my other post how i'd like to get paid back.
you guys like this post someone made it last week https://zoophilia.wiki/index.php?title=When_Behind_the_Scenes_becomes_public
floofy doesnt want to admit it, but my mod status was only removed because I let the site die. I was there puppet to keep the server on.
 
I guess you asked sloppy anything after the crash? Before it happened, I think we can tell how on that. Thats why I said in my other post how i'd like to get paid back.
you guys like this post someone made it last week https://zoophilia.wiki/index.php?title=When_Behind_the_Scenes_becomes_public
floofy doesnt want to admit it, but my mod status was only removed because I let the site die. I was there puppet to keep the server on.
Someone. :D You wrote it. I think your mod status was removed because of the whole fiasco around the investigation. Which has not been resolved yet as far as I am aware.
 
Back
Top