A message from staff regarding reported content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has varying opinions on the definition of Grey - there's probably more than 50 shades - in the same way people have opinions on religion, morality and even laws. In this particular situation, the moderators are the ones who define what is acceptable and what isn't. It's their website and there is an implicit contract whereby anyone using the website agrees that we play by their rules. If you don't agree, they have repeatedly stated, you can contact the moderator and if you don't like it, you can leave - simples.
Absolutely this.

I've stated as much before.

There will always be differing opinions, but a clear line needs to be drawn in the sand, and not all will agree with where that line is drawn. Some (if not many) want no line at all, but those wanting no line are also the ones that make the good side of the community look bad, and make it that much more difficult for the rest of us.

I've seen a lot of good people here and I don't want anything bad to happen to them or myself.

To that end, we absolutely have to weed out the trash or we will burn with it sooner or later.

Absolutely this.

I've stated as much before.

There will always be differing opinions, but a clear line needs to be drawn in the sand, and not all will agree with where that line is drawn. Some (if not many) want no line at all, but those wanting no line are also the ones that make the good side of the community look bad, and make it that much more difficult for the rest of us.

I've seen a lot of good people here and I don't want anything bad to happen to them or myself.

To that end, we absolutely have to weed out the trash or we will burn with it sooner or later.
Agreed, if you want "no rules" (probable definition of anarchy) then create your own website and best of luck. [Civilised] society evolves and needs guidelines. It's interesting to look at "cults" and people who want to get away from "society" and how things generally breakdown because of the "rules" and/or lack thereof. Have no issue with people challenging injustice (Tian'anmen Square, spring revolution etc) and more power to them, just not sure our "shadow world" is the place to try to claim the moral high ground 😋

Agreed, if you want "no rules" (probable definition of anarchy) then create your own website and best of luck. [Civilised] society evolves and needs guidelines. It's interesting to look at "cults" and people who want to get away from "society" and how things generally breakdown because of the "rules" and/or lack thereof. Have no issue with people challenging injustice (Tian'anmen Square, spring revolution etc) and more power to them, just not sure our "shadow world" is the place to try to claim the moral high ground 😋
if we care about ourselves, the animals, and our community, then we absolutely need to have some morals. While I know that the world at large would absolutely disagree with me, I really do believe that those of us that do things the right way for the right reasons absolutely have a stronger moral compass than the world at large.

if we care about ourselves, the animals, and our community, then we absolutely need to have some morals. While I know that the world at large would absolutely disagree with me, I really do believe that those of us that do things the right way for the right reasons absolutely have a stronger moral compass than the world at large.
Mostly the animals, because as soon as you get a "no rules" space establisbed, it attracts the truly evil sickos (zoosadists) along with their awful trove of material. Anyone who is apathetic about that is not a zoo, they're a dark mf who needs to stay away from animals.

Drugs are illegal, and those stupid enough to do them deserve to die, but that doesn't stop the world from being up in arms over the new synthetic drugs being mixed in causing ODs.
Brainwashed take, honestly.

Drugs are illegal, and those stupid enough to do them deserve to die, but that doesn't stop the world from being up in arms over the new synthetic drugs being mixed in causing ODs.

Even illegal activities have boundaries.
Not everywhere. Look at Canada where they're importing coco leaves to make cocaine (lawfully) and producing cannabis (lawfully). Uruguay where all "recreational" drugs are lawful, Netherlands where "soft" drugs are lawful.

Mostly the animals, because as soon as you get a "no rules" space establisbed, it attracts the truly evil sickos (zoosadists) along with their awful trove of material. Anyone who is apathetic about that is not a zoo, they're a dark mf who needs to stay away from animals.
Probably not just animals but people too. We got here because of love. They find their way here for as you put it, much darker reasons that have nothing to do with love.

Even illegal activities have boundaries.
So effectively you're saying I deserve to die.

I'm going to guess that either you've had either a really bad experience involving drugs, or no experience at all.

Yes, it is entirely possible for someone to go off the deep end with drugs.

But realize that many professionals and very successful people that you wouldn't even think do drugs, do indeed.

Drugs were the influence for some of the best music ever written.

I'm not trying to say drugs are great, and you are entitled to your opinions, but saying that people deserve to die beccause they use drugs is pretty fucked up.

Some folks need to go up a size in hats....theyre so flipping tight ass its squeezing stuff into their brain-pans. Of course some of them blame it on misanthropy...as if thats anyone else's fault but theirs....Oh golly...a faulty Human...maybe they deserve to die!
So effectively you're saying I deserve to die.

I'm going to guess that either you've had either a really bad experience involving drugs, or no experience at all.

Yes, it is entirely possible for someone to go off the deep end with drugs.

But realize that many professionals and very successful people that you wouldn't even think do drugs, do indeed.

Drugs were the influence for some of the best music ever written.

I'm not trying to say drugs are great, and you are entitled to your opinions, but saying that people deserve to die beccause they use drugs is pretty fucked up.

If they arent looking for human conversation, why are they here?

i would just like to point out, that banning the posting of an entire species kinda of goes against the views of a zoophile. chickens, reptiles, etc. all can have sexual activity without abuse. you can, and i've seen it, have sex with a chicken and it not be abusive. not necessarily penetration, but other forms. i've also seen videos on reptiles being penetrated with no signs of abuse, or forced entry.

im just saying, the banning of an entire species, because there are abusive videos is asinine. if thats how its gonna be, then every species should be banned as well, as abuse is not specific to any one species of animal.

I am a zoophile, i love all animals, and enjoy videos where the ANIMAL is enjoying its self. i could not care less about any human involved, nor the species of animal that is involved.

i do not, have not, nor will i ever condone any form of abuse. however, there are ways to tell if whatever it is, is actually abusive.

i would just like to point out, that banning the posting of an entire species kinda of goes against the views of a zoophile. chickens, reptiles, etc. all can have sexual activity without abuse. you can, and i've seen it, have sex with a chicken and it not be abusive. not necessarily penetration, but other forms. i've also seen videos on reptiles being penetrated with no signs of abuse, or forced entry.

im just saying, the banning of an entire species, because there are abusive videos is asinine. if thats how its gonna be, then every species should be banned as well, as abuse is not specific to any one species of animal.

I am a zoophile, i love all animals, and enjoy videos where the ANIMAL is enjoying its self. i could not care less about any human involved, nor the species of animal that is involved.

i do not, have not, nor will i ever condone any form of abuse. however, there are ways to tell if whatever it is, is actually abusive.
Never have I once seen content with the named species in any form of relationship. Even if it wasn't penetration. Though if a bird sticking his tonge down ones dick is fine, then no. Still not allowed as sounding at all is not allowed. If you can tell me how one can penetrate a lizard, I'm all hears.

Translation.. "goes against YOUR views"..

Sure it's OK to love all animals, and I do love most, even chickens because they taste great!

If you can't laugh at that, well sorry your sense of humor is off by about as much as your other opinions.

I'm really not trying to be mean here at all, but I've got to agree with the powers that be here on this site in regards to what they will allow and not allow. In fact, I think they're more lenient than I would be.

I just don't see, nor do many others, where some of the critters you listed can give consent or better yet initiate the way say a dog or horse can and does.

We are already under the microscope enough as it is, and as such, to allow things that even many self proclaimed and proven zoos would protest would only serve to do the community as a whole, harm.

That's as simple as I can break that down.

Yeah no.

Yeah no. Here's a whole thread dedicated to why this is a no go: https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/sex-with-reptiles-snakes-faq.27432/

That's rich coming from someone with an active warning strike on your account for... shall I air your dirty laundry out on the forum?

Yeah no.

Yeah no. Here's a whole thread dedicated to why this is a no go: https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/sex-with-reptiles-snakes-faq.27432/

That's rich coming from someone with an active warning strike on your account for... shall I air your dirty laundry out on the forum?
first, threatening to reveal something that is supposed to be between me and the mods, is quite dirty in and of its self. however, i dont even remember what i got a strike for.

second, you gotta take everything you see with a grain of salt. is penetration of a snake likely abuse? yea, probably, but ive also seen a video of a snake flashing her cloaca to the camera, on purpose, and with no outside physical force.

so in the end, even if you and others believe that there is no such thing as a non-abusive sexual situation with animals that cant, or should not be penetrated, does not make you right.

you ever seen the video of the guy giving oral to a chicken? is that abuse as she lays there and takes it? unrestrained and easily able to get herself up and out of that situation if she wanted.

blanket banning just doesnt work. im sure there are plenty of non abusive videos, that would be great to share. yet, they cant be, because the entire species is banned

in the end, all animals more than likely enjoy stimulation of their sexual organs, because thats how evolution works. if it didnt feel good, they wouldnt seek it out.

Translation.. "goes against YOUR views"..

Sure it's OK to love all animals, and I do love most, even chickens because they taste great!

If you can't laugh at that, well sorry your sense of humor is off by about as much as your other opinions.

I'm really not trying to be mean here at all, but I've got to agree with the powers that be here on this site in regards to what they will allow and not allow. In fact, I think they're more lenient than I would be.

I just don't see, nor do many others, where some of the critters you listed can give consent or better yet initiate the way say a dog or horse can and does.

We are already under the microscope enough as it is, and as such, to allow things that even many self proclaimed and proven zoos would protest would only serve to do the community as a whole, harm.

That's as simple as I can break that down.
i've seen chickens line up for their daily finger bangs. snakes purposefully showing their holes, to imply these animals are so "simple" they cant provide physical consent is also asinine.

Never have I once seen content with the named species in any form of relationship. Even if it wasn't penetration. Though if a bird sticking his tonge down ones dick is fine, then no. Still not allowed as sounding at all is not allowed. If you can tell me how one can penetrate a lizard, I'm all hears.
pretty sure i specifically said, even if it doesnt involve penetration. you cant penetrate a lizard, but im sure it would enjoy its cloaca licked. just because the animal is too small or fragile to stick your dick in, does not mean you cant still give it sexual satisfaction.

greedy humans, its not about our pleasure. when it becomes about our pleasure, thats when abuse happens.

first, threatening to reveal something that is supposed to be between me and the mods, is quite dirty in and of its self. however, i dont even remember what i got a strike for.

second, you gotta take everything you see with a grain of salt. is penetration of a snake likely abuse? yea, probably, but ive also seen a video of a snake flashing her cloaca to the camera, on purpose, and with no outside physical force.

so in the end, even if you and others believe that there is no such thing as a non-abusive sexual situation with animals that cant, or should not be penetrated, does not make you right.

you ever seen the video of the guy giving oral to a chicken? is that abuse as she lays there and takes it? unrestrained and easily able to get herself up and out of that situation if she wanted.
You sure the chicken wasn't dead? Did any of them move after the act was even finished? I bet not. We can say what someone got a strike for, just like we can tell someone what they got banned for.
Your strike was of a video in a interspeices thread with a horse and a (pretty sure I'm wrong) a boar.

How would you like your bubble bursted today? Extra creamy with a side of "How to say, I don't know what I'm defending"?

Placing a chicken on its back is ABSOLUTELY abuse. Doing so can result in respiratory distress, and heart failure. You can literally kill a chicken by holding it on its back you imbecile.

Source. I grew up around chickens. Now take your shit and go

Last edited:
i've seen chickens line up for their daily finger bangs. snakes purposefully showing their holes, to imply these animals are so "simple" they cant provide physical consent is also asinine.
Again this is your translation and view.

It's also the kind of shit that crosses some lines. For one they aren't even mammals.

For two, it's so far out there, that to allow it here, just puts us all in the same pot as the dark, twisted fucks.

In other words, there's absolutely tons of that shit elsewhere and this happens to be the only place I've found that puts the animals first, and I for one don't want this tarnished because it makes us all look bad.

If that's what you want to see, then go somewhere else. Simple.

It's hard enough to defend ourselves as it is, but if you can't see that there's a difference between a high functioning mammal and a chicken or worse yet a snake, that's kinda fucked.

Your argument holds way less water in the real world than what mine would.

Let at least one place that welcomes zoos be as clean as it can be.

Doing anything else is just covering what seems to be the best thing we have for a flagship in shit.

pretty sure i specifically said, even if it doesnt involve penetration. you cant penetrate a lizard, but im sure it would enjoy its cloaca licked. just because the animal is too small or fragile to stick your dick in, does not mean you cant still give it sexual satisfaction.

greedy humans, its not about our pleasure. when it becomes about our pleasure, thats when abuse happens.
Oh, and speaking of your last post on chickens. I'm guessing since you've been around for so long. You surely had to know ZooBB or even ZoophilesForum whom had nearly the same rules such as no poultry and may be reptiles. I'm guessing they're not zoophiles in your book to I'm guessing?

Edit: ZooBB's rule set from 2012
1681620309178.png

Last edited:
You sure the chicken wasn't dead? Did any of them move after the act was even finished? I bet not. We can say what someone got a strike for, just like we can tell someone what they got banned for.
Your strike was of a video in a interspeices thread with a horse and a (pretty sure I'm wrong) a boar.
I would have banned him for that.

no, the chicken was not dead, i am not gonna watch a video with an animal that is dead.

oh, the horse and sow video. which is pretty obviously not abusive, as the horse was tied to a tree, so the sow had to come to him to get fucked.
I would have banned him for that.
for a first offense? and on a video that is blatantly non-abusive? the sow is huge, almost as tall, and definitely wider than the horse.
Shit.. I was a bit nicer than I wanted to be on that last one!

I cannot for the life of me see how someone could think of a chicken or a snake as sexually attractive.

My gut feeling is he's one of the sick fucks..
i dont see them as sexually attractive, i see them as an animal, and i love all animals.
How would you like your bubble bursted today? Extra creamy with a side of "How to say, I don't know what I'm defending"?

Placing a chicken on its back is ABSOLUTELY abuse. Doing so can result in respiratory distress, and heart failure. You can literally kill a chicken by holding it on its back you imbecile.

Source. I grew up around chickens. Now take your shit and go
ok, no, i didnt know it was so bad for a chicken to be on its back. that's entirely my bad for lack of knowledge.
The type is always around....why they allowed him even this much traction, I dont know. But hopefully they'll chuck him out.
why? the last thing i want to do is hurt an animal, in any way shape or form.
Oh, and speaking of your last post on chickens. I'm guessing since you've been around for so long. You surely had to know ZooBB or even ZoophilesForum whom had nearly the same rules such as no poultry and may be reptiles. I'm guessing they're not zoophiles in your book to I'm guessing?

Edit: ZooBB's rule set from 2012
View attachment 383251
this is the only forum ive ever been active on
Again this is your translation and view.

It's also the kind of shit that crosses some lines. For one they aren't even mammals.

For two, it's so far out there, that to allow it here, just puts us all in the same pot as the dark, twisted fucks.

In other words, there's absolutely tons of that shit elsewhere and this happens to be the only place I've found that puts the animals first, and I for one don't want this tarnished because it makes us all look bad.

If that's what you want to see, then go somewhere else. Simple.

It's hard enough to defend ourselves as it is, but if you can't see that there's a difference between a high functioning mammal and a chicken or worse yet a snake, that's kinda fucked.

Your argument holds way less water in the real world than what mine would.

Let at least one place that welcomes zoos be as clean as it can be.

Doing anything else is just covering what seems to be the best thing we have for a flagship in shit.
i agree, all i wanted to do was discuss this. i never wanted to be deemed a "sick fuck" by anyone. i thought we could have a civil discussion, and someone could educate me, but all ive really gotten is belittling.

i agree, all i wanted to do was discuss this. i never wanted to be deemed a "sick fuck" by anyone. i thought we could have a civil discussion, and someone could educate me, but all ive really gotten is belittling.

It's been discussed. That's the point. You were given a reason as to why, it's all laid out all over this forum. Yet you continued to fight.

You're not the first, and probably not the last to challenge, the only common ground being, that it seems as if each of you attacks this like it's the first time it was brought up.

And knowledge goes a long way. In your defenses you proved you need to do more research and reading. Which means against the experience and knowledge of those who had, you came to a gun fight armed with a harsh letter, but hyped it up like you had the biggest baddest gun in the land.

My advice. Look up the biology and psychological nature of the animals that have been banned. You'll find reasons. Good luck

ok, no, i didnt know it was so bad for a chicken to be on its back. that's entirely my bad for lack of knowledge

why? the last thing i want to do is hurt an animal, in any way shape or form.

this is the only forum ive ever been active on

Because you're defending a loathsome practice. Discussing "THIS" gives it a legitimacy it does not deserve. Especially here, where people come to seek information on what is acceptable behavior and what is not. Youre claiming knowledge that if true and if emulated is going to result in animal deaths and possible jail time for someone who knows no better....what you want to do is really to tell the newbs, in seriousness, to take a long walk where the pier is short. End of story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back