ZooVille Title/Ranking System

Or you could read the part about posts in Fun & Games not counting.
Ah. That makes sense now. I don't go on there much, and I always try to wait for a reply before saying anything again, but I can understand why the restriction.

When can we get one for "shitpost extraordinaire"?
That is (or was - no indication as to whether the tradition will continue now that our illustrious leader has stepped down and handed the reins to Floofy) a more-or-less annual "by the vote of the people" thing.
You can see an example of it under my handle over there to the left
<-----

That is (or was - no indication as to whether the tradition will continue now that our illustrious leader has stepped down and handed the reins to Floofy) a more-or-less annual "by the vote of the people" thing.
You can see an example of it under my handle over there to the left
<-----
Eh, I'm considering continuing with the Dumpster Diver title tradition, and I'm also thinking about reapplying the title to those that ditched it after that whole fiasco last year. As at least y'all would know that I wouldn't ban you for it.

But idunno man........ I wonder if that whole thing has left a sour tastes in people's mouths? The fun kinda got sucked out of it.

Eh, I'm considering continuing with the Dumpster Diver title tradition, and I'm also thinking about reapplying the title to those that ditched it after that whole fiasco last year. As at least y'all would know that I wouldn't ban you for it.

But idunno man........ I wonder if that whole thing has left a sour tastes in people's mouths? The fun kinda got sucked out of it.
Yah I pretty much thought the same. But by god, I'll be damned if I'd surrender" it and stroke ZT's ego.

Who actually dumped it, anyway? If anyone did, I don't recall who it was, or hearing any announcement of surrendering it - Guns is still "packing", last time I saw him, I am, but weren't there two others (besides MIss Polly, who hasn't been seen since three years ago, almost to the day - I have my suspicions, but wont make them public - though when I went looking to be sure just a moment ago, I notice she's back to wearing the "Prized Citizen" tag - that's a new development since the last time I looked) who had it? Stami, of course, went "full wet-banket" when she was voted for it. But the rest, I've forgotten now.

Dare I ask
Not if you're smart...

But, if you aren't, the nutshell versionis that those with my "Title" got a week-long ban "just because", courtesy of our former "fearless leader" thinking it would be a cute joke. The backlash came hard and fast, with a few pretty much predictable ass-kissers loudly proclaiming it to be a great thing, and most of the rest who chimed in disgusted that the so-called "leader" (Full disclosure: since day one, I've had serious issues with the overgorwn kid in wannabe adult clothing, and made no secret whatsoever of that fact) of a forum with a topic so totally dependent on trust and stability could behave in such an arbitrary way purely on a whim.

Not if you're smart...

But, if you aren't, the nutshell versionis that those with my "Title" got a week-long ban "just because", courtesy of our former "fearless leader" thinking it would be a cute joke. The backlash came hard and fast, with a few pretty much predictable ass-kissers loudly proclaiming it to be a great thing, and most of the rest who chimed in disgusted that the so-called "leader" (Full disclosure: since day one, I've had serious issues with the overgorwn kid in wannabe adult clothing, and made no secret whatsoever of that fact) of a forum with a topic so totally dependent on trust and stability could behave in such an arbitrary way purely on a whim.
He had also been planning it for over a year with his "take out the trash thread/poll" that he left sitting there taunting unexplained for over a year.

He had also been planning it for over a year with his "take out the trash thread/poll" that he left sitting there taunting unexplained for over a year.
Which, to my way of thinking, makes the "sin" even worse.

Back