[ZOOVILLE CHAT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluver101

Give a dog a bone
Staff member
UPDATE
Sorry for the ones I haven't gotten back to needing a password reset. I'm looking into why resets are not working at the moment. Other things have gotten in the way which is why its being delayed.

It seems like the Chatroom is currently not available.
I get Errormessage 522 from Cloudflare and lost a very interesting talk with someone.
Life sucks allways.
HAHA

dogluver101

Give a dog a bone
Staff member
Sorry guys, forgot about the bill. I wish this provider did automatic payments. But they don't. Give it another few, it should be back.

dogluver101

Give a dog a bone
Staff member
Yes. Registration is closed. Again. It was reported. TWICE. Not all in the same month. But it was reported to the host. Other changes and protocols will be in place. It will soon migrate to a new server. Time line could be sometime next year.

sarahsingletono98

Citizen of Zooville
Yes. Registration is closed. Again. It was reported. TWICE. Not all in the same month. But it was reported to the host. Other changes and protocols will be in place. It will soon migrate to a new server. Time line could be sometime next year.
even though I don’t use the chat, still appreciate the work you put in to keep the community connected.

dogluver101

Give a dog a bone
Staff member
Server is back up. In the future some time next month there will be downtime for a new server migration.

p3rv_sub

Lurker
meh... "Registration has been disabled on this homeserver." 😔
Hope it's possible soon again.

Edit: are there any other alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.