[ZOOVILLE CHAT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crol

Lurker
beast.chat is offline (It is showing a cloudfare connection timed out error).

edit: Seems to be good again

Last edited:

arcticwolf69

Citizen of Zooville
just crashed
Proxy Error
The proxy server could not handle the request
Reason: Error during SSL Handshake with remote server

Bob-nz

Lurker
Anybody can help ? Seems none of these rooms are working , I can never access to the following rooms .
+pmfr:beast.chat +paw:beast.chat +fortunecookie:beast.chat +hoof:beast.chat +mare:beast.chat +trans:beast.chat +pride:beast.chat +bi:beast.chat +furry:beast.chat +nodm:beast.chat +sows:beast.chat +donkey:beast.chat

dogluver101

Give a dog a bone
Staff member
Anybody can help ? Seems none of these rooms are working , I can never access to the following rooms .
+pmfr:beast.chat +paw:beast.chat +fortunecookie:beast.chat +hoof:beast.chat +mare:beast.chat +trans:beast.chat +pride:beast.chat +bi:beast.chat +furry:beast.chat +nodm:beast.chat +sows:beast.chat +donkey:beast.chat
Because they're not rooms. It clearly says what they are for and how to get them. You have to actually be in the chat to add yourself to it. It's flair that shows on your username in the chat.

Bigpaws_Bear

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Because they're not rooms. It clearly says what they are for and how to get them. You have to actually be in the chat to add yourself to it. It's flair that shows on your username in the chat.

Do you win a wait staff job at "Friday's" if yer flair is fancy enough? (giggle)

Anyone know what's going on With the https:\\beast.chat? No rooms are working and when I've logged out it's like beast.chat doesn't exist and I can't log back in. Is someone doing maintenance?

BlueBeard

Citizen of Zooville
I log in automatically, no issues -- so I'm guessing your problem *may* be that beast.chat doesn't exist? See this note posted to the barn on Thursday:

1. d0ge1??

because this is not the official room. Its something that I'm trying to remove... The main room is the one new members would be automatically joined in.

ziyHPLXivEIDlSrefwlEYhHP
  2. 5+
    ziyHPLXivEIDlSrefwlEYhHP
    ac3ba8.4aa77aa.png
    SqdMTJDxRrtnrTFMFaPJVGSj
    ac3ba8.4aa77aa.png
    03b381.887c3ca.png
    D
    ac3ba8.4aa77aa.png
    O
    03b381.887c3ca.png
    rCXNrOiGtGXqifqqhsPMQWim
    N
    ac3ba8.4aa77aa.png
    A
    368bd6.2349bd1.png

d0ge1?? removed #redroom:beast.chat as an address for this room.

dogluver101

Give a dog a bone
Staff member
I've created a riot profile, but it won't let me join. It's https://beast.chat right? I don't want to be on matrix, but it says I can't join it
Are you accessing through the web version? It should just let you login after signing up a new username and automatically log you in... if you're using a mobile or pc version. The guide says to set the server to that domain before you make a new username.

FoxyVix

Lurker
Are you accessing through the web version? It should just let you login after signing up a new username and automatically log you in... if you're using a mobile or pc version. The guide says to set the server to that domain before you make a new username.

Ok thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.