Zoo's that live or know Farms or Ranchs owned by Zoo's how did it start?

KadeBoltz

Zooville Settler
I have only ever been exclusive with Canines and I live in an area near a lot of Farms and Ranch's. I wish one day to have many experiences with other animals and I'm curious about what life is like on Farms and Ranch's where the people who own it are Zoo's. If you can share your experiences of being on one of these or tell us about life on one of these places you know of, I would love to hear. (No Locations or suggestive info of locations is NOT needed just the experiences.) Thank you.

On another similar site I came across a farmer and his wife who lived somewhere within reasonable travelling distance of where I live. I go round there fairly often and meet a few similar-minded regulars. It's very much a case of "no holds barred" between everyone and everything that is there and a good time is had by all.

On another similar site I came across a farmer and his wife who lived somewhere within reasonable travelling distance of where I live. I go round there fairly often and meet a few similar-minded regulars. It's very much a case of "no holds barred" between everyone and everything that is there and a good time is had by all.
Sounds amazing and lots of fun. I'd love to find a place like that near me. You're a lucky lady x

Wow! That sounds amazing, I wonder to myself how many Farm owners do or have once been with their animals. I don't want to sound TOO naive, but I hear a lot of people on sites like these that have experiences meeting farms or ranches owned by people that are either Zoo's themselves or rent out their facilities to people for those experiences and I think about how many of those stories are true and if it's possible that one or multiple farms around my hometown are okay with bestiality.
Thanks for letting me know about your experience.

Sounds like my sort of party!

I have a farm with a few animals on it, and contrary to what most people without farms think that's not all about sex most of it's about actually working and fixing things and feeding animals.
Honestly it would be great to have another person around here that would help me but on this site I doubt if that happens.

I have a farm with a few animals on it, and contrary to what most people without farms think that's not all about sex most of it's about actually working and fixing things and feeding animals.
Honestly it would be great to have another person around here that would help me but on this site I doubt if that happens.
It depends on the owner involved. Preferably I would like it to be normal Instead of a... You know.

Just glad you're doing your part to improve quality

Most zoo farms seem to get started in one of two ways, a zoo inherits a family farm or a zoo buys land and starts their own. Lots of small "hobby farms" around, I know every time I see one with mini-horse I immediately wonder if there's more than the typical small farm activity going on. :p

Most operate like any other farm of similar size; lots of work day after day in good weather and foul, just in the off hours there's some extra lovin too. Most who've invested the immense effort of maintaining even a small farm, the time spent working with the non-humans, the expense of buying the place and paying the taxes, etc aren't likely to take too many risks.

My parents have a small farm, but I were never sexually interested farm animals. I only live with my female dogs.

So it even exists for someone to zoo, but not come into contact with farm animals.

Bliss

That sounds amazing and something I'd love to try. It probably isn't even too far from me if we're both in Cheshire ;)

I live in The Netherlands and space is rather limited in my country. Ii would love to know if any members of Zooville own a (small) farm. I don't need to know any details about who and where, but I am just curious if there are any.

Hi caroline, im looking to. Meet new people who have acces to a farm, i can travel anywhere uk, im in the buckinghamshire area.

I have always wonder how many people are into zoo that lived on a farm.
I wonder that same thing. I'll say that I am not looking to find a place like that, I am very content in my life and I hope to one day have my own property so I could get a horse or two and maybe even some kind cattle or goats/sheep. (Not just for sexual purposes.)

But I have read stories on other sites about people having experiences on farms/ranches owned by families or individuals that are Zoo's or Fetishists that allow sexual experiences on their property and with their animals. I am also not a Naive person that believes everything that I hear, I admit that some stories just seem to good to be true and others sound possible. I have also chatted with a couple of people on other sites in the past that told me about experiences they have had where they either stumbled onto Zoo families or individuals with access to a lot of animals or they met them online and became friends with them.
For me it is just curiosity because I live in a small city that is surrounded on one side by farm land and mountain villages/towns on the other side. When I came to the conclusion that I am a Zoo and I only want to be with animals, I started to wonder how many of the farms around me were owned or had Zoo's living their best lives on them.

Well growing up, being close to animals daily is healthy in my eyes , i am not reffering to sex. You learn to love animals be close to them that is never a bad thing. I grew up on a farm , yes it was hard work , and work that cannot be skipped or missed and its dirty smelly but if you have any kind of a soul u realize that horse depends on you to keep him clean , specially horses suffer a lot of they are kept in dirty pens. Funny thing is up till 12 y old i lived on the farm , ofc this is pre internet but i had never thought of doing anything to them. I became a zoo after i left, in most countries around me this "zoo farm" idea is kinda a mute point , yes there are zoos around me , and i know a few of them but no one would invite ppl over unless they know them and i mean KNOW them. Laws are way to severe and the public views even a simple thing of being gay as equal to being evil so u can imagine zoo activity isnt something tolerated, for ex up till 2001 u could land in jail where i live for being gay (the old gross indecency law).
Close friend circles form first and then fun happens on farms or bedrooms or whatever but i dont think that is different from a nice gang bang party or group sex party , u dont see those advertised either

I find it interesting. I read these forums, and see all kinds of people (including women (or those that claim to be female) which is all I am interested in) wanting to live on a farm. Many wanting a significant other that has a farm, yet I cannot seem to get a girlfriend that wants to come here. Maybe my political views are to blame, or women are too afraid to take a chance and come here, or maybe they have seen me in my videos and decided I am too fat.
What ever the case, I find it ironic so many say they want a chance at being on a farm, yet I cannot find any to take the opportunity to be with me here. :(

I find it interesting. I read these forums, and see all kinds of people (including women (or those that claim to be female) which is all I am interested in) wanting to live on a farm. Many wanting a significant other that has a farm, yet I cannot seem to get a girlfriend that wants to come here. Maybe my political views are to blame, or women are too afraid to take a chance and come here, or maybe they have seen me in my videos and decided I am too fat.
What ever the case, I find it ironic so many say they want a chance at being on a farm, yet I cannot find any to take the opportunity to be with me here. :(
That would be because those of us who LIVE it, rather than wishing for it, or drooling over the idea of it, know exactly what kind of *WORK* is involved. The ones saying "I wanna be on a farm" have no concept of just how much work is involved - backbreaking, unpleasant, smelly, dangerous, grinding, mind-numbing *WORK*. They have no clue that it ain't about "Hey, I've got 40 head of horses, so thats 40 pussies for me to fuck" - you and I know that it's 40 stalls to clean, 40 grain-buckets to build morning and evening, 40 water buckets to be dumped, scrubbed, refilled, and humped back to 40 stalls, etc, etc, etc, etc - and that's *ONLY* the "directly involves the livestock" stuff - then there's the fences to build/maintain/repair, the pastures to groom, the barn to be painted, the driveway to be graded, the busted toilet in the house to repair, the... (do I need to go on? And that's just the very tiniest tip of the iceberg!) Thing get even more fun when a critter gets sick and has to be dealt with - and don't forget the fact that you have to effectively throw away a day's work when it's time for the farrier to come through and at least trim, if not shoe, the whole crew - at anywhere from $70 to $150 a pop.

Nope, having/living on a farm isn't all "pussy up to the ears"... Not by a long, Long, LONG, *LONG* shot!

That would be because those of us who LIVE it, rather than wishing for it, or drooling over the idea of it, know exactly what kind of *WORK* is involved. The ones saying "I wanna be on a farm" have no concept of just how much work is involved - backbreaking, unpleasant, smelly, dangerous, grinding, mind-numbing *WORK*. They have no clue that it ain't about "Hey, I've got 40 head of horses, so thats 40 pussies for me to fuck" - you and I know that it's 40 stalls to clean, 40 grain-buckets to build morning and evening, 40 water buckets to be dumped, scrubbed, refilled, and humped back to 40 stalls, etc, etc, etc, etc - and that's *ONLY* the "directly involves the livestock" stuff - then there's the fences to build/maintain/repair, the pastures to groom, the barn to be painted, the driveway to be graded, the busted toilet in the house to repair, the... (do I need to go on? And that's just the very tiniest tip of the iceberg!) Thing get even more fun when a critter gets sick and has to be dealt with - and don't forget the fact that you have to effectively throw away a day's work when it's time for the farrier to come through and at least trim, if not shoe, the whole crew - at anywhere from $70 to $150 a pop.

Nope, having/living on a farm isn't all "pussy up to the ears"... Not by a long, Long, LONG, *LONG* shot!
And a 40hr a week job if you don't manage to make money through the ranch or farm itself. Which is incredibly hard to turn a profit. Possible, but difficult.

Back