«Zoophilie» - Award-Winning Documentary

The link does not work in tor.
Can you download the file and post it?

Here's a direct link. I don't know why OP sent it through some sort of redirector.

I watched it, it is well made. Hani Miletski obviously has a very rational input on the topic and overall the documentary is not trying to make zoos look bad which is common in these kinds of things.
They seem to have a few actual zoophiles talk about their lives while the documentary puts zoophilia in contrast with all the wrong humans do to animals pointing out that in all those cases nobody cares, but as soon as sex is involved, everybody suddenly cares.

Here's a direct link. I don't know why OP sent it through some sort of redirector.

Sorry. I dind't realise that i posted a bad link.

Hmm, will this at least help to possibly internationally decriminalize it in any way?

Thanks for the video, it was pretty interesting :) The point is old, but it bears repeating since it so good - The only time consent comes into question is when the situation turns sexual. Hypocrisy at its finest

I was part of the study with Audrea Beetz this was before Hani, . Both have done a lot to study us. Brought to light that we are not animal rapists... that being a zoo is a sexual orientation..not a perversion. This information has not changed any minds...laws have only become more prevalent....and harsher. So sad....it really hurts!

Back