Zoophilia in history

Because you're right... its so unnaturally good at pleasing a woman. For the chieftain or whoever, if you know one of your male dogs pleasures your women more than the others... you might consider breeding him instead of the others for offspring. It wont make much of a difference immediately, but over 10,000 years it will.
Why would large knots have evolved in domesticated dogs to such a degree when large knots not something we see among wild Canids.

That is fascinating, thank you.

I firmly believe Catherine The Great was having a little "too much" fun in the stables hehe.

I need to gloss over this thread, as history is something I do enjoy.
I am pretty sure that story was just nasty gossip about her, no doubt started by one of the many repressive types (in almost all times from human history) who are frightened by the kind of unrestrained passion for sexuality a woman without fear can enjoy. They didn't have twitter back then, but they were still very good at 'talking shit' about others :ROFLMAO: The real story of her ongoing stable of strapping male human lovers (thoroughly tested first by her assistant female servants) is fascinating enough. You might also enjoy the no doubt more authentic story of Theodora, future consort of Justinian the Great, who as a young prostitute in Constantinople had a flock of trained geese who would nibble the grain from all over her body for the amusement of her fans. The Romans also staged beastiality shows in the Coliseum sometimes, the animals being trained beforehand with the aid of prostitutes. Unfortunately this was not always a pleasant experience for the women in the show, some of whom were being punished for whatever reason, and not all of whom survived.

I am pretty sure that story was just nasty gossip about her, no doubt started by one of the many repressive types (in almost all times from human history) who are frightened by the kind of unrestrained passion for sexuality a woman without fear can enjoy. They didn't have twitter back then, but they were still very good at 'talking shit' about others :ROFLMAO: The real story of her ongoing stable of strapping male human lovers (thoroughly tested first by her assistant female servants) is fascinating enough. You might also enjoy the no doubt more authentic story of Theodora, future consort of Justinian the Great, who as a young prostitute in Constantinople had a flock of trained geese who would nibble the grain from all over her body for the amusement of her fans. The Romans also staged beastiality shows in the Coliseum sometimes, the animals being trained beforehand with the aid of prostitutes. Unfortunately this was not always a pleasant experience for the women in the show, some of whom were being punished for whatever reason, and not all of whom survived.
Probably. She was promiscuous for sure, but the horse stuff was most likely slander to try and ruin her reputation.

Zoo was always present and been done in all periods of human history some more free some more restricted or taboo.
I personally think it has a bad touch since majority thinks its a dude with an animal having sex and thats what makes it gross for the overall majority people dont tend to think how awesome zoo is when done by woman with their good boys 😉

Some of the more recent history should also be remembered.
By recent, I mean, since the repeal of the sodomy laws in the supreme court ruling of Texas vs. Lawrence, zoos have been involved in the passage of many anti-bestiality laws in the US states.
Some examples (far from all inclusive):
MO - Hossie went onto Jerry Springer.
FL - Wet Goddess published.
ME - Muttnick was attacked by his father then made a statement before state senate on the bill.
WA - Mr. Hands dumped at a hospital and died.
TX - Blatant Craiglist advertising.

Some of the more recent history should also be remembered.
By recent, I mean, since the repeal of the sodomy laws in the supreme court ruling of Texas vs. Lawrence, zoos have been involved in the passage of many anti-bestiality laws in the US states.
Some examples (far from all inclusive):
MO - Hossie went onto Jerry Springer.
FL - Wet Goddess published.
ME - Muttnick was attacked by his father then made a statement before state senate on the bill.
WA - Mr. Hands dumped at a hospital and died.
TX - Blatant Craiglist advertising.
I know about Mr. Hands but who is Muttnick, Wet Goddess and Hossie?

Mr. Hands is the subject of the movie "Zoo". He died from injuries sustained while fence hopping with a stallion.

Muttnick was attacked by a relative he lived with, and the police report included that the relative "kicked his ass" because he was tired of him having sex with the dog. Later, he presented a statement on the state senate floor when an anti-zoo bill was being considered.

Wet Goddess is a book written by a Florida author about his zoophilic relations with a wild dolphin.

Hossie, aka Mark Matthews (pseudonym), is the author of "The Horseman" about coming to terms with his zoophilia. He appeared on the Jerry Springer Show in the episode titled "I married my horse" Also appearing on that episode was a female zoo by the nick of Wyld, and a canine zoo by the nick Wonderdog

Some interesting information and points made throughout this thread. It's obvious that humans have indulged in inter-species relationships throughout history with varying degrees of acceptance or punishment. It leaves me to wonder if humanity will ever be able to shed it's arrogance, ignorance and speciesism. The most prudent course of action is to have a low profile being ultra careful with whom one confides their 'true nature'.

the zoophile is as old as the rest of the world. but the most interesting was in the time of old Egypt, where the Penis from Apis Bul was discovered in one of the mummies, and in the times of the clergy, where monks dealt with their livestock in almost every male monastery. in the our past then the world was more beautiful then

I honestly believe stone age era humans and wolf-dogs ( or proto-dogs, idk) were often very sexually active with one another. It may have even been a key factor in their eventual domestication. I'd love to be able to watch the first friendly interactions between our ancestors and their canine brothers and sisters...

I honestly believe stone age era humans and wolf-dogs ( or proto-dogs, idk) were often very sexually active with one another. It may have even been a key factor in their eventual domestication. I'd love to be able to watch the first friendly interactions between our ancestors and their canine brothers and sisters...
Sadly Not. I'm don't belove abuot this combination. In this time man fuck female... and if... that the hunter fuck only female... that sho to the painting on the wall, can be some Whit US deer sheep or so, but not Whit dogs.

My area of expertise is ancient Egypt and I can tell you for a fact zoophilia went on there, not commonly, but not quite uncommon either.

Everything from women with goats to men with docile crocodiles.

No thread about zoophilia in history is complete without this prehistoric cave painting from Val Camonica...
Valcamus.gif
Looks like it was done by an art major from LSU!🤣

Some
A few years ago, I watch a sensible, normal documentary about Roman gladiators. All good and vanilla (and very interesting). At one point, the aspect of pleasing the crowd was reviewed. This was early showbiz, after all. People wanted to see more ferocious lions, more athletic gladiators, indeed more of everything. If watching humans losing their lives was viewed as entertainment (albeit the modern Hollywood action movie is the equivalent nowadays), the bar was set low on what would be permitted. And that included slave girls, according to the documentary, herded into the arena to be mated by dogs as the crowd cheered and jeered to show the depravity of barbarians. I would love to say the slave girls were granted their freedom and paraded on shoulders through the streets for their magnificent role in zoophilia history. Sadly, no such luck. After being mated, they had their throats cut. To those about to mate, we salute you.

A few years ago, I watch a sensible, normal documentary about Roman gladiators. All good and vanilla (and very interesting). At one point, the aspect of pleasing the crowd was reviewed. This was early showbiz, after all. People wanted to see more ferocious lions, more athletic gladiators, indeed more of everything. If watching humans losing their lives was viewed as entertainment (albeit the modern Hollywood action movie is the equivalent nowadays), the bar was set low on what would be permitted. And that included slave girls, according to the documentary, herded into the arena to be mated by dogs as the crowd cheered and jeered to show the depravity of barbarians. I would love to say the slave girls were granted their freedom and paraded on shoulders through the streets for their magnificent role in zoophilia history. Sadly, no such luck. After being mated, they had their throats cut. To those about to mate, we salute you.
Some may say that a quick death is freedom over the slave life...

Back