Zoophilia documentaries

pes

Staff member
I have a small collection of zoo documentaries that show a little bit about us and the public. Most of them come from YouTube.
They are quite interesting. I think they show a little bit of hope for zoophiles over the time. The older ones are not very hopeful, but the new ones show a bit of understanding.

A well made 2020 short documentary about zoophilia. Includes interview with Hani Miletski and several zoophiles who work with the German ZETA organization:

Old Bodil Johansen documentary:

Czech pseudo-documentary Coming Soon (with English dubbing). It is a fictional documentary about a fictional organization and the "zoos" there are actors. Nevertheless it might be interesting (link to a post below):

Another one to the collection.

Attachments

• AnimalF_ckers-FnM6byxgPPo.mp4
    59.7 MB
  • AnimalPassions2004.mp4
    201.5 MB
  • AssesoftheCaribbean.mp4
    62.7 MB
  • DolphinLover-e5LVlYT3_Is.mp4
    38.3 MB
  • JerrySpringer1998-I Married A Horse.mp4
    200.7 MB
  • ManLovesDogGermanEnSubtitles.mp4
    98.2 MB
  • Zoo-2007.mp4
    212 MB
Last edited:
thanks, do you mind adding descriptions to which of them are the newer ones, please? i'd like to see one that doesn't paint us as perverted bastards, but they take forever to load for me for some reason (i'm using tor) to just skip through if they are some i've seen or not

thanks, do you mind adding descriptions to which of them are the newer ones, please? i'd like to see one that doesn't paint us as perverted bastards, but they take forever to load for me for some reason (i'm using tor) to just skip through if they are some i've seen or not
The editor does not want to allow me to write in between the videos for some reason. But if I recall correctly.
1, 2, 4, 6 do not portray zoophilia as something completely wrong.
3, 5 are interesting but the result is that zoophilia is disgusting.
7 is the Mr. Hands movie.

The Columbian video #3 is pretty funny though. I don't think it was too negative, but definitely gave the host the run for his money

A well made 2020 short documentary about zoophilia. Includes interview with Hani Miletski and several zoophiles who work with the German ZETA organization.

Oh, damn!
Do you know of any helpful ones?
See above.
The Bodil films also according to the limited clips shown in the documentary were borderline animal abuse. At the same time I absolutely do not recognize Bodil as any sort of a zoo hero. She was not a very good person.

See above.
The Bodil films also according to the limited clips shown in the documentary were borderline animal abuse. At the same time I absolutely do not recognize Bodil as any sort of a zoo hero. She was not a very good person.
yet there probably are ones who see her as such

I've participated in a few scientific studies regarding zoophilia in times past. Of the myriad of material I've come across I have the most appreciation and respect for Dr. Miletski's work. IMO, if anyone could put together a scientifically believable/valid documentary it would be her. Sadly society does not care nor is interested in the scientific validation of zoophilia.

Last edited:
I have a small collection of zoo documentaries that show a little bit about us and the public. Most of them come from YouTube.
They are quite interesting. I think they show a little bit of hope for zoophiles over the time. The older ones are not very hopeful, but the new ones show a bit of understanding.

A well made 2020 short documentary about zoophilia. Includes interview with Hani Miletski and several zoophiles who work with the German ZETA organization:

Old Bodil Johansen documentary:

Czech pseudo-documentary Coming Soon (with English dubbing). It is a fictional documentary about a fictional organization and the "zoos" there are actors. Nevertheless it might be interesting (link to a post below):

Another one to the collection.
Some valuable reference material here. My ex and I are one of the two couples in the 2004 release of Animal Passions which was filmed in 2001. We're the couple with the Golden Retriever and I'm the JRH-NBR guy. Actually HBO commissioned the remake but found it too controversial to air (go figure). It's sad and unfortunate the stigma that surrounds zoophilia...

Holy shit! You mean to tell me you're the maregasm-JRHNBR guy?! I remember finding that documentary when I was in high school. Its a classic now. Harkens back to a time when I was studying and devouring all things zoo with an anthropologist's zeal, trying to understand myself, while reveling in the joy of having found my people via the early forums, discovering proof that I wasn't alone. I can remember lurking on our old pre-BF era boards, soaking up our writings like a sponge, buying books old and new (Miletski's among them, still have my signed copy), and trying hard to find objective, scientific, unbiased studies of us. There were scant few in those days. Still are, really.

I'd always considered myself a proud zoo, mostly out to friends and family from early on. Burned the closet as soon as I knew there was a word for what I was feeling. So you can imagine how piqued I'd been to see others who held their heads high too, shared some of my same confidence streak, living bold and apologetically as themselves. And lo, the memory has stuck with me all these years: of a bearded, long-reddish-haired dude being interviewed, perfectly at ease with the subject matter. Just sitting there in what I always presumed to be a recliner, comfy in his own living room on his farm, not far from his barn, delivering a candid interview about life as a zoophile. Explaining, laughing, unabashedly telling the interviewer all about maregasms and our acronyms like it was everyday parlor conversation. At the time I remember thinking, "This guy has solid brass balls! The courage on him, to talk openly about this on camera for a published work." You were something of a hero of mine back then for that. And this from a guy who isn't really even that keen on horses! Sacrilege in your ears, I know, but I'm more a dogs / cattle / hogs man. This despite the fact I do have a jack donk out here on my place now, not to mention I've been carrying fond memories of a few summer's worth of nights having gone all the way with a mare I once knew, more times than I could've counted.

Anyway. I've always enjoyed reading your posts, Eponas. You held a place in my esteem around here, but only now do I find out you're famous. Ha! To think, all this time, whenever I read an Eponas post, I was reading the word of the bearded maregasm guy from way back. Its the same guy! Shit, I knew I liked you for a reason. :ROFLMAO:

Back