Zoophilia Community Folding@home Team

zeta4ever98

Tourist
Hello everyone. As with all this coronavirus stuff going on, I thought it was necessary to start a Folding@home team with the zoophilia community and I'd like to invite people here to join.

Here's a rundown from my Twitter, and yes I'm *that* Zeta4Ever.

As Twitter's character limit is a bitch, I'll explain a little more here along with the terms.

So if you don't know what Folding@home is, it's essentially a network of people around the world running a program on their computer(s) that uses its computing power for deep learning/AI/and so on. In simple terms, it uses our computing power to diagnose diseases, cancer, and they may use information to discover and solve other world problems. The main thing is diseases.

Now I know a lot of people here are very tight on security and to answer all your security questions about this program and website. No, it does not steal your information, leak IPs, or any bs. It simply runs extremely complicated algorithms and equations on your system, which I'll get to the post effects of that afterwards in the terms. Sort of the same scenario as mining for those familiar with computing or FP64/32.

Not to mention Folding@home has many communities of its own, maybe even a furry community lol.

Now onto something that actually matters more and you need to know about.

TERMS:

(1)Anti's, anyone outside: the zoophilia community, zooville community and or ZWG, former beastforum members, people under 18, known animal abusers (usernames that match up to those who post abusive videos on zoox18) are not invited and you will not be added to the team. No exceptions. If you still want to help, create your own team because this is for reasonable people who care about animals, others, etc. Also people outside those communities or those who fall in the negative categories aren't a good impression on us anyway, so why co-represent a community.

(2,A) This program stressing the absolute shit out of your hardware. Your computer will essentially be rendered unusable while running it. Maybe use it to chat or watch videos but anything else will be unbearably slow. Especially on lower end systems.

Do not try running this on some cheapo $300 laptop. Not only will its computing performance make 0.001% of a difference, but you'll be stressing out hardware that's nowhere near designed for these tasks, not even gaming.

(2,B) If you by chance have access or own actual computing, acceleration or general high end hardware such as NVIDIA Tesla's, Radeon Instinct, RTX TITAN, Threadripper, etc. You will be made a notable member of this folding community. Mainly as a high contributor.

(3) Not only will this stress your hardware, but on higher end systems, it will draw an absurd amount of power. Be sure your power supply is capable of driving your hardware to its max and that you're well aware that your power bill will increase. If you're not paying for your own power, let the payer is aware of your task. This mainly applies to those who are in areas of high electric costs.

Generate your own electricity? Great! No harm there.

So that about covers it. As this isn't truly official yet (I haven't made the group as I typed this thread), I'll keep everyone updated here and on my Twitter. As the time comes to add people, be sure to check your DM's or even message me if you think I missed you.

Thanks everyone and let's put some shine on the zoophilia community.

Stay proud, active, and don't let anyone take your pride away.

-Zeta4Ever

ZTHorse

Administrator
Staff member
I used to run this program back in 2006-2008 with custom PC competition rigs and also mods on ps3s back in the day. It was a hella a benchmark and still is.