Zoophile crushes!

D

doggo_deer

Hey you guys! I'm curious of if you guys ever had fictional animal crushes! I'll go first!
(PS I'm including anthropomorphic characters because I can)
In no specific order:
* Ponyta from Pokemon
* Zebstrika from Pokemon
* Mighyena fromm Pokemon
* Epona from LoZ
* Scar and Kovu from Lion King movies
* Spirit from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
* Raphael from TMNT
* That white wolf from Balto
* Nokk from Frozen 2

Funnily enough: I never watched for played Pokemon once.

KittyInHeat

Zooville Settler
If you are talking about the white wolf in balto 2 that comes to balto when he is about to give up that was the spirit of his mom.

toyotimmeh

Lurker
I'd have to place Nala and Simba at the top of my list, since they kind of sparked this interest in me pretty early on in life.

Though I've also got a pretty big soft spot for Arcanine, he's just too handsome for me not to love him.

And several of the stallions and mares from the Spirit movies get a spot somewhere on my list, but especially Rain, with those damn eyes.

tbh I'm too tired to put together a coherent list, but I could fill up a top 10 list easy with enough energy haha

Hmh, let's see.

Sonia (From Sonic Underground)
Renamon (From Digimon Tamers)
Master Tigress (From KungFu panda)
Haru (From Beastars) Mostly because she reminds me of a friend that was kinda like her, and I used to like and I still like her)
Kiara and Nala (From Lion King)

Late edit:
Light Fury (From How to Train Your Dragon)

And that's all.

Weird question that popped in my head while writing this. How awesome it will be if girls will have fluffy tails and animal ears IRL?

Last edited:
D

doggo_deer

Hmh, let's see.

Sonia (From Sonic Underground)
Renamon (From Digimon Tamers)
Master Tigress (From KungFu panda)
Haru (From Beastars) Mostly because she reminds me of a friend that was kinda like her, and I used to like and I still like her)
Kiara and Nala (From Lion King)

Late edit:
Light Fury (From How to Train Your Dragon)

And that's all.

Weird question that popped in my head while writing this. How awesome it will be if girls will have fluffy tails and animal ears IRL?
I'd love that tbh

Yell0w

Tourist
Lady from Lady and the Tramp. She out does any disney princess in the looks department in my opinion

petite-pony

Citizen of Zooville
ALL the pokemon haha
Epona
Roscoe and Desoto from Oliver and Co
Kovu/Simba
Bowser (if he counts)

and the first one i actually remember having is Disney Robin Hood

CaptainK9

Zooville Settler
If you watch Netflix anime and had a chance (and I recommend you do) see the new Beastars show.
If you have seen it I’m falling for Juno.
Any one else seen it?
I have and it's amazing!
So naturally I'm in love with Legoshi :love:
To be honest, I didn't care much for Louis in the first few episodes (He was a prick) but after seeing his heart-breaking backstory, I love him too :)

D

doggo_deer

I have and it's amazing!
So naturally I'm in love with Legoshi :love:
To be honest, I didn't care much for Louis in the first few episodes (He was a prick) but after seeing his heart-breaking backstory, I love him too :)
Ironically I was the opposite. I liked him more in the beginning tbh.

CaptainK9

Zooville Settler
Ironically I was the opposite. I liked him more in the beginning tbh.
You gotta admit though.
When he put the gun in Shishigumi's mouth and said "now, beg me for your life!" And then proceeded to blow his brains out was just awe-inspiring.
It's such a great show :D

D

doggo_deer

You gotta admit though.
When he put the gun in Shishigumi's mouth and said "now, beg me for your life!" And then proceeded to blow his brains out was just awe-inspiring.
It's such a great show :D
Can't deny that!

Thinking back my first crush ever was the anthro fox Maid Marian from the 1973 Disney Robin Hood and that was back when I was like 7 or 8, and the lioness from the first lion king movie (Nala I think?) was a close second.
More recently I would say there was the dragon Saphira from the Eragon books and a couple of dragons from the dragon riders of Pern books, the horse Black Beauty from the film of the same name and I'm also kind of into Judy Hopps from zootopia.

CaptainK9

Zooville Settler
Thinking back my first crush ever was the anthro fox Maid Marian from the 1973 Disney Robin Hood and that was back when I was like 7 or 8, and the lioness from the first lion king movie (Nala I think?) was a close second.
More recently I would say there was the dragon Saphira from the Eragon books and a couple of dragons from the dragon riders of Pern books, the horse Black Beauty from the film of the same name and I'm also kind of into Judy Hopps from zootopia.
Nala is correct. Maid Marian is kinda hot to be honest (although I have quite the affinity towards foxes :love: