(zoo-virgin asks) What does animal penis and cum smell/taste like? ?

E minor

Tourist
I have no any sexual experience with animals and I’m interested, what does:
Dog
Horse
Cat (why not?)
... penis and cum smell and taste like? ?

Please tell me your impressions about it’s taste. And how different is animals from humans?

Last edited:
I haven't noticed any strong taste to a dog penis or sperm.
Dog cum is pretty watery, mild-tasting and nice, no noticeable smell either. Their penises have no strong taste, either. It just tastes like clean skin, like licking the inside of a clean mouth.

Cats are pretty much the same. I had a cat hump my arm and hand once and the cum was just as watery as a dog's and didn't smell particularly like anything and hardly even stained.

Animals with sheaths have VERY clean penises!

Horses.. they have more of a smell to them, their penises are more like a human's as in that they do not have a bone in the penis and it has folds of skin. It's musky. I've had the displeasure to clean a gelding's sheath and hoo boy it's RANK. Stallions have their cocks hang out pretty often to get some air and not get too musty, but geldings don't have erections too often if at all and their penises just stagnate in the sheath and collect dirt and dead skin cells.
I haven't had sex with a horse, though so don't know anything more on the subject.

I haven't noticed any strong taste to a dog penis or sperm.
Dog cum is pretty watery, mild-tasting and nice, no noticeable smell either. Their penises have no strong taste, either. It just tastes like clean skin, like licking the inside of a clean mouth.

Cats are pretty much the same. I had a cat hump my arm and hand once and the cum was just as watery as a dog's and didn't smell particularly like anything and hardly even stained.

Animals with sheaths have VERY clean penises!

Horses.. they have more of a smell to them, their penises are more like a human's as in that they do not have a bone in the penis and it has folds of skin. It's musky. I've had the displeasure to clean a gelding's sheath and hoo boy it's RANK. Stallions have their cocks hang out pretty often to get some air and not get too musty, but geldings don't have erections too often if at all and their penises just stagnate in the sheath and collect dirt and dead skin cells.
I haven't had sex with a horse, though so don't know anything more on the subject.
Thank you so much!

I've never tasted any other cum but dogs (and a humans one time a while back in my teens when I was experimenting, limited it to only that one expierence, not enjoyable) with all dogs I've gave blowjobs to so far the pre is really watery and metallic tasting, during orgasm it gets a little thicker and more of a musk/saltiness to it, although the metallic taste is always there, the only way to describe it is its a copper like taste that's slightly salty. Tbh I love the taste and texture of dog cum, not too strong of a taste and not too thick and goey, its rather easy to swallow. Not much of a smell

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never tasted any other cum but dogs (and a humans one time a while back in my teens when I was experimenting, limited it to only that one expierence, not enjoyable) with all dogs I've gave blowjobs to so far the pre is really watery and metallic tasting, during orgasm it gets a little thicker and more of a musk/saltiness to it, although the metallic taste is always there, the only way to describe it is its a copper like taste that's slightly salty. Tbh I love the taste and texture of dog cum, not too strong of a taste and not too thick and goey, its rather easy to swallow. Not much of a smell
This describes dog cum pretty much the way I experience it.
The smell of dog penis is something I am very much into. A clean dog penis has a very weak smell mostly around the knot area. It is absolutely pleasant and I can suck it into my nose repeatedly as much as physically possible.

I have no any sexual experience with animals and I’m interested, what does:
Dog
Horse
Cat (why not?)
... penis and cum smell and taste like? ?

Please tell me your impressions about it’s taste. And how different is animals from humans?
Dog cum tastes metallic and is a real turn on to me. I like it much better than human cum. Go for it

Dog cum tastes sweeter than human, and horse cum tastes even sweeter than dog cum. Dog cock doesn't specially smell but horses usually do it quite strong. Something I love about equines, when touching and licking their cocks it's that they reminds me to men penises, most of them really masculine appareances and deeply beautiful ( not as smooth as human ones ) and of course, well shaped, their hardness seems to be the essence of masculinity, not to mention these cock heads....wooow, its an alien heaven experience.
About dogs, it's hard to explain but I prefer the complete experience and not an exact moment or flavor, the mix of intoxicated smells of their incredible amount of precum, watery and bittersweet, the salty semen fraction and all that while their cocks are wet, hard and slicky and you sweat. All these factors combinated, make dog cock/cum taste still stays into your mouth and body when sex finishes,
so definitely k9 could be the best male to enjoy of 3 mentioned ( man, horse, dog )

Dog cum tastes sweeter than human, and horse cum tastes even sweeter than dog cum. Dog cock doesn't specially smell but horses usually do it quite strong. Something I love about equines, when touching and licking their cocks it's that they reminds me to men penises, most of them really masculine appareances and deeply beautiful ( not as smooth as human ones ) and of course, well shaped, their hardness seems to be the essence of masculinity, not to mention these cock heads....wooow, its an alien heaven experience.
About dogs, it's hard to explain but I prefer the complete experience and not an exact moment or flavor, the mix of intoxicated smells of their incredible amount of precum, watery and bittersweet, the salty semen fraction and all that while their cocks are wet, hard and slicky and you sweat. All these factors combinated, make dog cock/cum taste still stays into your mouth and body when sex finishes,
so definitely k9 could be the best male to enjoy of 3 mentioned ( man, horse, dog )
Ummm....thanks

Of all the dogs I have sucked, there was a few with a slight metallic taste or salty taste but were pleasant for me to suck them off though. Depends on their diet and well cared for. Stallions cocks are much cleaner , often you have to remove flakes, but not a daily routine, a stallion's penis taste really awesome, I once swallowed some little amount of semen from my previous Cross breed stallion, as he came easily , it had a strong taste though, no unpleasant odour.

Back