zoo tattoo

daijm

Lurker
hey guys :D

have you any good idea for a zoo tattoo :D

i wanne make one on my butt but i dont know what kind

apreciate any idea :love: :love:

I've thought about this. I'm suggesting to my girlfriend that she get a pair of paws tattooed on her inner hips pointing down. Like the prints you would get if you dipped a dog's front paws in ink before getting mounted. For a more gender neutral idea there's always the Greek Zeta symbol. ζ. It's been used to identify people into zoo. Like our Jesus fish!

Yeah, maybe don't get something too blatantly zoo-related, especially on your ass or crotch areas. That's way too easy for someone who knows about zoo and isn't accepting of it (or just has something against you) to use as evidence that you're up to something you shouldn't be. If you don't want your doctor or some future hookup seeing it and asking what it's about, probably best not to get it.
Something like a wolf or horse portrait or silhouette could be easier to explain away as just thinking they're cool or what have you, or a lucky horseshoe. Maybe work a zeta into another design so it's not the main focus. Whatever you get, make sure you've got a believable cover story for it when someone inevitably asks.

I've also thought about a tattoo, but haven't made a final decision yet. It would be something subtle, something not blatantly obvious to those whom it does not concern.

If someone asked for the meaning of my tattoo whom I don't want to tell, I'd just be honest and say that this is connected to private memories that I don't want to share ... or something else that is true, just not the whole story. I wouldn't tattoo a message on my body which forces me to lie.

Paw tattoos can always be explained away Even if the woman places it under the hem of her pants....discreet memory of a deceased dog....most people know very little about zoophilia anyway !...while a zoophile will immediately recognize you as a fellow zoo ! I think it’s worth it to do !

I know people who are very against zoo but have paw prints running up the length of their leg. Paw prints are always safe and at least partly normal, well as normal as any tattoo is.

Just Tattoo "Animal Fuckers Unite!" on your forehead. No issues could arise from that, right? lol

If you do decide to get one I'd even stay away from the Zeta symbol at this point, most anti-zoos knows what it means. I'd suggest something subtle like "Doggy Lovin" or maybe even a paw print/horse shoe inside a heart. Something for which you know the meaning of yourself, but if asked you can quickly give an alternative explanation for. Both examples I listed can just be played off as you being an animal lover and not an "Animal Lover ~wink~"

I have seen fellow zoos with tattoos of their companions or just artistic depictions of their favored species, but those are about the only ones I'd suggest. As enticing as seeing inverted paw tattoos on a womans hips are, imo it's a bad idea to permanently mark yourself. Even a zeta is getting more known to online stalkers so having an identifying mark on you is a recipe for trouble.

I believe it was used when zoos in Germany were fighting back against anti-zoo laws in 2015, but I'm not 100 percent sure about that.

It is actually much older. The abbreviation ZETA seems to have been used to mean Zoophiles for Ethical Treatment of Animals in the 1990s among US-American zoos and is most probably a play on PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

It is popular in connection with the ZETA principles, which are
  1. Bestow upon animals the same kindness one would wish bestowed upon oneself.
  2. Consider the well being of an animal companion as important as ones own.
  3. Place the animal’s will and wellbeing ahead of one’s desires for sexual gratification.
  4. Teach those who seek knowledge about zoophilia and bestiality without promoting it.
  5. Discourage the practice of bestiality in the presence of fetish seekers.
  6. Censure sexual exploitation of animals for the purpose of financial gain.
  7. Censure those who practice and promote animal sexual abuse.
Going from the abbreviation ZETA to using the Greek letter zeta seems to suggest itself, but it's also noteworthy that the word zoophilia stems from the Greek language and starts with the letter ζ in Greek. Furthermore, some homosexual groups had also used a Greek letter lambda λ earlier. Everything fits well together there.

The much younger German association called ZETA defines their name to stand for Zoophiles Engagement für Toleranz und Aufklärung. This is a backronym devised by tigerlily.

If you gonna get a zoo tattoo, it might as well be a zeta. Just own up to it. Put it in a place that can be obscured with clothing.

I know a guy who has a zeta tattooed up and to the right of his crotch area. If he wants to hide it, he can grow his pubic hair and if wants to show it off, he can shave it.

Fyi.

If you gonna get a zoo tattoo, it might as well be a zeta. Just own up to it. Put it in a place that can be obscured with clothing.

I know a guy who has a zeta tattooed up and to the right of his crotch area. If he wants to hide it, he can grow his pubic hair and if wants to show it off, he can shave it.

Fyi.
That's a really smart way to handle it.

Back