Zoo Pride Week 2022 - July 1st to July 7th

ZTHorse

Retiree
Staff member
The Mod team of zooville wishes everyone a happy upcoming zoo-pride week and its 4th year annual celebration of our animal mates and our love for them.

Previous years - 2019 - 2020 - 2021

During this time, we encourage local meet ups with zoos whom you trust if possible to build real community. There will be an official thread in which everyone is invited to share their zoo pride photos and celebrations for 2022. Also the default theme will shift to the ZPW colors in celebration!

We thank you all for continuing to support the zoo community and we wish you all a happy zoo pride week! (ZPW 2022!)

-ZTHorse

Last edited:
So, I have a question, and forgive me if thus has been asked before... I have seen the "zoo pride" flag in the 2019 and 2020 photos and wonder what the black "squiggle" is.... Is some kind of ornate cursive "z" or some Greek letter or something? Just curious about the symbol. I honestly didn't even know we had one til now.....

So, I have a question, and forgive me if thus has been asked before... I have seen the "zoo pride" flag in the 2019 and 2020 photos and wonder what the black "squiggle" is.... Is some kind of ornate cursive "z" or some Greek letter or something? Just curious about the symbol. I honestly didn't even know we had one til now.....
It's the Zeta symbol. A Greek letter.

this is awesome! glad i found it. i am looking to meet others in the Las Vegas area. please message me if you want to start a conversation on a real meeting. :)

El equipo Mod de zooville les desea a todos una feliz semana del orgullo del zoológico y su cuarta celebración anual de nuestros compañeros animales y nuestro amor por ellos.

Años anteriores - 2019 - 2020 - 2021

Durante este tiempo, alentamos las reuniones locales con zoológicos en los que confíes si es posible para construir una comunidad real. Habrá un hilo oficial en el que todos están invitados a compartir sus fotos y celebraciones del orgullo del zoológico para 2022. ¡Además, el tema predeterminado cambiará a los colores de ZPW en celebración!

¡Les agradecemos a todos por continuar apoyando a la comunidad del zoológico y les deseamos a todos una feliz semana del orgullo del zoológico! (ZPW 2022!)

Gracias. Felicito a todo el equipo y a la comunidad.
Gran trabajo el que hacen.

The Mod team of zooville wishes everyone a happy upcoming zoo-pride week and its 4th year annual celebration of our animal mates and our love for them.

Previous years - 2019 - 2020 - 2021

During this time, we encourage local meet ups with zoos whom you trust if possible to build real community. There will be an official thread in which everyone is invited to share their zoo pride photos and celebrations for 2022. Also the default theme will shift to the ZPW colors in celebration!

We thank you all for continuing to support the zoo community and we wish you all a happy zoo pride week! (ZPW 2022!)

-ZTHorse
So .. for someone who has always found it EXTREMELY HOT AND SEXY, how can I get involved with zoophilia and a potential recording company in Florida? If its not recorded that's fine, but I'd love to experience my first German shepherd or husky. Both male of course. But unfortunately.... I recently lost my baby do to a drunk driver.... Any ideas on how to get started in zoophilia movies?

So .. for someone who has always found it EXTREMELY HOT AND SEXY, how can I get involved with zoophilia and a potential recording company in Florida? If its not recorded that's fine, but I'd love to experience my first German shepherd or husky. Both male of course. But unfortunately.... I recently lost my baby do to a drunk driver.... Any ideas on how to get started in zoophilia movies?

Back