Zoo partners?

M

Mickflare

How many of us have a partner who is also zoo? Is there any jealousy? Do you view content together?
Does it strength or hinder your relationship? How did you two both discover you were zoo?

My girl and i are both zoo, we view content together. We both prefer content without humans involved.
My girl does this thing where we check out solo males. She will compare and find similarities between between
us. She loves when i make my dick bounce up and down by flexing it. I love when she winks at me. Our relationship
is in no way hindered.

I was viewing content and she happened to see what i was looking at. I'm glad she was fascinated. We talked and she asked questions.
Turns out she is similar to me. She had an adoration for dogs, horses, deer and other prior to puberty, eventually she
became attracted in not just human males and females, but the same for certain species. She isn't experienced. She
didnt know it was a thing before aside from some of society having a low view of it.

I lucked out in finding a zoo partner. Long story short, I went on a furry dating site, and the first person who messaged me was from the next town over. I Googled his name, and found some interesting commissions of feral art with him, which gave me some idea of what he was into. I also shared some writing of mine with him, writing which features sex with animals prominently. When we first met, there were so many commonalities between us, besides liking knots: similar politics and religious views, good taste in music and food, good sense of humor, all great things. Both our home lives were rocky for reasons I'd rather not share now, but we moved in together six months later, and we're approaching our third dating anniversary. When we're financially in a good place, I'd like to marry him.

Jealousy-wise, I don't know yet, since there's no animal partner in the picture. Also, he admitted that he's mostly zoo-exclusive anyway, so there's love between us but very little sex, which I don't mind, since I like animals more anyway. It strengthens our relationship, in that we can be completely open with each other about what we're feeling and thinking, and we have done that about so many things. Once that big "dark secret" (not to me, but to the world, I guess) is out, what else can you say that will break things?

As for how we discovered it... separately, in adolescence. I fell in love with my aunt's black lab, while he got into furries and Disney at a younger age before finding out he liked the real thing too. What's funny is, we have very different preferences in dogs; we both like dogs, but he's more into fluffy wolf-like breeds (Huskies, GSDs), while I like short-haired, stocky breeds (Labrador, Rottweiler). Still, I look forward to many years with this sweet, sensitive, rough-handed, hairy, goofy big bear of a man.

I've never had zoophile partner, but all my partners have known of me being a zoo and had been fine with it..!
So nice to hear other ppl have had the fortune of having zoophile partners :) would be nice to share this lifestyle more

Back