Zoo on Dating Apps

BailXelo

Tourist
I was wondering what other people's experiences were finding other zoos on dating apps like tinder or grindr. For me being a gay male the fetish community has an air of competition to see what 'taboo' things people are into. If you ask me being a zoo isn't taboo but that's besides the point. I find that the approach is rare online unless you know how to present yourself without getting banned. Though what isn't rare if finding a meth-head who is into it which is usually disheartening becasue I don't use drugs. But drugs aside, it can make for an exciting encounter when someone is a little too excited about a bad dragon dildo that you're sporting. Furries are a general safe bet when finding overlapping lifestyle and fetish interactions but they can be militantly against it. I'd chock furry distaste for zoo up to the general lack of exploration into it but everyone has different preferences. Anyway anyone else have fun stories from dating sites?

You'll have luck on grindr. It's much more popular than I expected. I've got a fake gps on my phone and I use it to travel to different areas to try and find like minded people. Michigan seems to pop off with zoo stuff for some reason.

You'll have luck on grindr. It's much more popular than I expected. I've got a fake gps on my phone and I use it to travel to different areas to try and find like minded people. Michigan seems to pop off with zoo stuff for some reason.
Oh yea and Portland too. I wonder how you use the fake gps. I travel a lot so I usually scout ahead with sniffles and see. But you’re right Grindr is the more popular platform.

You’re right. I’ve met people here before. i also do networking at pup events. It’s fairly easy to cross over into “bio-doggy” territory when my kink is to roleplay as a dog.
You meet “zoos” at dog events? I didn’t know that was a thing. I’ve heard of people meeting up at furry events but that’s it.

I wouldn't be surprised if you'd be able to find it on something like feeld, my friend uses it and he jokingly refers to it as the "freakshow" app. But I don't have any interest in human relationships so I won't use them myself.

Back