Zoo Nerds and Weebs Unite

T

tufestchoices

Heya folks, probably well overdue on an intro post since I've been around the chat for a couple of months now.

I'm a mid 20's, hetro guy with an interest in doggy and stallion dick (a weird mix I know!)
While I don't have any experience (I've just never been brave enough to do anything!) I'm really interested in talking to like minded people.
With that in mind...

We are all here to bond over our love for animals, but are there any anime, manga or video games lovers among us? I'd love to chat to you nerds about weeb shit and zoo too!
If that sounds even remotely interesting, please fire me a PM here or on the IM chat, I'd love to hear from ya'll :)

Heya folks, probably well overdue on an intro post since I've been around the chat for a couple of months now.

I'm a mid 20's, hetro guy with an interest in doggy and stallion dick (a weird mix I know!)
While I don't have any experience (I've just never been brave enough to do anything!) I'm really interested in talking to like minded people.
With that in mind...

We are all here to bond over our love for animals, but are there any anime, manga or video games lovers among us? I'd love to chat to you nerds about weeb shit and zoo too!
If that sounds even remotely interesting, please fire me a PM here or on the IM chat, I'd love to hear from ya'll :)
I think like, 90% of the people here are nerds and weebs.

I was once a nerd. Cannot say I was ever a weeb. I like anime, but not to the point of being a weeb.
Not a nerd anymore either. No time to be a nerd any more.
Love playing video games, but I have found what I prefer to do with what little free time I have, is get fucked my my stallions.

I think like, 90% of the people here are nerds and weebs.

I was once a nerd. Cannot say I was ever a weeb. I like anime, but not to the point of being a weeb.
Not a nerd anymore either. No time to be a nerd any more.
Love playing video games, but I have found what I prefer to do with what little free time I have, is get fucked my my stallions.

which is what makes this forum so great! my kind of people.

Reactions: RGT
Thanks folks, good to hear from you all!
Again, I'm always up for a chat about the newest trash anime, game and/or anything zoo related :)

DyEuBxTXQAIMqCr.jpg

Nice to hear from ya'll!
FMA(B) was indeed real good stuff! Did anyone watch Kumo desu ga? Nani Ka? last season? That was some real quality anime!

A few months old this thread, but I'm replying to it anyway haha! I'm a nerdy kinda guy, loves video games especially! Always up for a chat if any of you feel like it! 😁

A few months old this thread, but I'm replying to it anyway haha! I'm a nerdy kinda guy, loves video games especially! Always up for a chat if any of you feel like it! 😁
Great to hear from you and everyone else!
I don't bite (unless you ask nicely) so PM me if anyone would like to just chat!

Back