Zoo Life-partner

Ever had a dream to have a life partner who is a zoo?? Ever though of how exciting and adventurous each day will be? How we would obsess over doggie dicks and bitch pussies?

Do you think you could get a life partner of similar interest from here?
Or have you already found one?
Share your thoughts…

When I was younger, I did fantasize about the scenario. I thought about how we could have a small property and plenty of animal lovers to be with us, I feel now that it was all just my hormones driving my thoughts and desires. But now that I am older, I just can't seem to see a place in my life and heart for a human companion with my animal lovers taking up the majority of my life. I guess I don't want to be a person that says Never! so if I were to get to know someone on here that I share a connection with and they had feelings for me, I would need them to understand that my sexual feelings are more focused on my animal lovers. But I don't know if that is going to happen... :gsd_happysmile:

I'm in a long term marriage with a woman I adore and we are probably more into each other now than we ever have been which is nice given how long we've been together. She knows about my past experiences and knows of my future desires which include me having a bitch I can hopefully have sex with and seeing her with a male dog. She doesn't mind the desires and one day the bitch will happen because of that. Not entirely sure the male dog and her will ever happen as she just has a slight repulsion to it. Whether it does or not I'm very content to be where I am. I miss being around dogs as I grew up with them and its been years since I've been able to experience the joy of a fluffy nutter tearing up the house.

Ever had a dream to have a life partner who is a zoo?? Ever though of how exciting and adventurous each day will be? How we would obsess over doggie dicks and bitch pussies?

Share your thoughts…
Yes it would be absolutely amazing but I’m not getting my hopes up

Share your thoughts…
Sure but unlikely.
No.

Back