Zoo Fun at Work

Anyone who works with animals have any fun? I’m huge into animals and have worked for kennels, vets, and shelters.

At one of my dog daycare jobs, I once was asked to give my managers husky a bath. His name was Apollo. Best day I ever had at work.

I had to take him into the employee bathroom for his bath (had a dog shower there) and had to lock the door anyways. He knew how to open doors.

So it gave me an excuse for locking the door. Before bath time I was petting Apollo and rubbed his sheath a bit. Saw his cock start to poke out. I’d been with dogs before so I knew what to do. Once he started humping my hand, my pants went down.

I got him to mount me and he knew exactly what I wanted.He fucked me good! Have you ever squirted on a dog knot? It’s the best! I squirted so much for him. Thankfully I’m quiet so I was able to get away with it.

Once he pulled out he turned and cleaned me up.

We were always told to stop dogs from mounting each other (we required them to be spayed and neutered after 1 year old, kept them separate if they weren’t spayed or neutered yet. So no pregnancies could happen at work). I would always watch for a minute before stopping them if no one else was around.

We also had a Great Dane, Mingus. He ALWAYS tried to mount other dogs or us. I loved it. I let him finish on my leg once. That was before he was neutered and had to be separated. I was doing his one on one playtime.

At one of the vets I worked for, I worked alone at night with our boarders. There was a husky (Jax) I would jerk off every time he was there.

I’d love to hear your at-work stories if you have them!

Back