Zoo Friends (Men Only)?

Mysteriously right after I mentioned that "she" was giving off LE vibes lol.
Nah, it was an hour before you did that. The real freaky question is in her other thread where she claims someone told her to suck her dog's dick. There's no such post and being new it couldn't have been in a PM either.

He was a cop. Only a cop would put a pedo reference in their name. He was only here to "swap pics."

Probably discovered she couldn't PM and buggered off without bothering to learn that it only takes a mere 10 posts to unlock it.

It's amazing how reckless and hasty some of these thirsty people are. Somebody makes an account and immediately makes a personal ad and within the hour there people people sharing videos and looking to arrange PMs to exchange what I imagine would certainly be PII.

These are the people who wind up getting arrested.

You know that your life is over when you show up at a motel room with a labrador, and blue lights flash out of the window and you hear this music.

Everyone in town now knows what you are into. Your first thought is "Who is going to bond me out?" Your second thought is "How am I going to explain this at Church? Will they still let me keep my job as Church Pastor?"

lol......I kinda saw bbwpuppysub get a smackdown from a mod today. That was hilarious. She got so butthurt she dropped her pic off the profile. Maybe she left, lol I was literally reading the thread when it got smoked. the exchanges from them were fuckin hilarious.

In any case, "she" will be thrilled to log on and see all the notifications. At least until the reading starts, lol

lol......I kinda saw bbwpuppysub get a smackdown from a mod today. That was hilarious. She got so butthurt she dropped her pic off the profile. Maybe she left, lol I was literally reading the thread when it got smoked. the exchanges from them were fuckin hilarious.
That one started by another thread where someone stupidly admitted to breaking the soliciting rules and getting ripped off after giving her money and getting nothing back.

Was not the first time. She already had a warning against her for the same shit not too long ago. Had it been me i would of just banned her for being stupid enough to ignore a warning.

*Edit* i think we took over a thread that had nothing to do with this, lol! Oh well, LE officer won't mind if we do.

Was not the first time. She already had a warning against her for the same shit not too long ago. Had it been me i would of just banned her for being stupid enough to ignore a warning.

*Edit* i think we took over a thread that had nothing to do with this, lol! Oh well, LE officer won't mind if we do.
I'm sorry man, that was just too funny not to share. Plus, she was SUPER annoying.

It's amazing how reckless and hasty some of these thirsty people are. Somebody makes an account and immediately makes a personal ad and within the hour there people people sharing videos and looking to arrange PMs to exchange what I imagine would certainly be PII.

These are the people who wind up getting arrested.
That's been perhaps the biggest obstacle for me, personally, in trying to find some like-minded folks. Everyone is "right here, right now." Which I don't understand, because a long term, take it slow kind of a thing surely would be more fruitful?

That's why the personals section is filled with hundreds of 1 message posts that all basically say "I'm choking for dog cock" need it now. And the reason why no one responds except other thirsty idiots without access.

Looking for one-on-one conversations (we’ll stay anonymous) to indulge in some fun chats and photo/video exchanges ❤️

Me: F/25/Dog owner

Looking to see if there’s any interest—DM!
Anytime I'm very open and a bit on the perverted side lol

That's been perhaps the biggest obstacle for me, personally, in trying to find some like-minded folks. Everyone is "right here, right now." Which I don't understand, because a long term, take it slow kind of a thing surely would be more fruitful?
and an owner would be more likely to offer such person if they weren't being so desperate and it's as if they think it's just a toy but you love your pet and dont want to share with any random weirdo

Personally I never thought that oral sex with male and dog or full intercourse with female and a dog was not ok I have a hard time with guys having penetration with male dogs I dont like man having full intercourse with either male or female dogs because I don't know if it damages or hurts them but oral they love it and keep wanting more

People who encourage entrapment make me sick. They should be arrested for being hypocritical in their laws/beliefs. Just my 2 cents
I agree, my research throughout the years has shown that the FBI has created more criminals than there would have been, had the FBI not been so vigilant in catching criminals.

For example. Ask an average person if they would steal money, and they will usually say no. Most people are not thieves. However, let us say that there was a person who had lost their job and they were behind on their rent, even in that scenario they usually would not steal money. They would contact a friend or family member and take out a small loan. If they needed to then they would get government help.

A person sees a wallet with $100 on the ground so they pick it up. The person's license is in the wallet so the person can easily be tracked down and their wallet can be returned to them. The average person will take the wallet inside of the store of the parking lot from which he found it and ask for the manager. The person will hand the wallet and money to the manager and the manager will have authorities track down the owner of the wallet.

The person who is currently struggling will be tempted to take the $100 and give the wallet to the manager. If asked about the money, the person will say that he knew nothing about the money and that he found the wallet with no money in it. However, despite his hardships, even the person who is struggling and has the most to gain from stealing will still return both the wallet and the money to the store. This can be expected in about 80% - 90% of all people.

The FBI plants a wallet on the ground with $10,000. There is NO driver's license or identification in the wallet. Then several FBI agents hide behind a nearby van. A woman has just lost her job, she is two months behind her rent. She has been putting in several resumes a day at the unemployment office. Her unemployment is about to run out in two weeks. She does not know how she is going to feed her kids, and she is afraid that if people find out about her predicament then social services will take her kids from her and place them in foster care. She cries at night because she needs a job.

The woman finds the wallet. She discovers the money inside. She wants to do the right thing. She is trembling in guilt. She promised that she would never steal. With tears of shame streaming down her cheeks, she places the money in her purse. She throws the wallet to the ground and walks away as fast as she can while she prays that no one saw her.

Just as soon as she walks ten paces, she hears the Feds yell, "FREEZE!!!!" They tackle the woman to the ground and then they proceed to beat her. Six of her ribs are broken. She is sent to a hospital and treated for internal bleeding, and then she is sent to jail. Her kids are taken and placed into foster care with abusive people. She has no one in her life so she can't bond out. She goes to stand trial before a judge with a public defender. Several eyewitnesses (the federal agents) claim that she is just a low-life thief. She gets sent to ten years in prison.

The FBI pats themselves on the back because they stopped a robbery worth thousands. It makes the nightly news. Americans everywhere rejoice at how our wonderful government stops cold-blooded criminals. The woman gets raped by prison guards repeatedly. The next ten years of her life are the very definition of "cruel and unusual punishment." She never got a "fair trial," for some odd reason, everyone on the jury was retired law enforcement or people who lived in gated communities. She did not recognize anyone on the jury; none of them were her "peers." How could they possibly vouch for her when none of them knew her?

That is what the FBI does. They turn innocent people into criminals. They use coercion and peer pressure to manipulate people into drug dealing. They have undercover agents who work as pimps so they can entrap young women into prostitution rings so they can bust them. If you ever come across something that might be illegal just remember that it is there because the FBI put it there. They want to kill you. They want to arrest you. They want you destroyed. It makes them look good and it makes them feel good about themselves.

Just leave the wallet on the ground. Look the other way as if you never saw it. You have no idea how it might have gotten there. And never forget, there is always someone lurking in the shadow who wants to kill you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back