ZOO and pets

Being ZOO, of course you have or want to have an animal partner. But does that exclude have other animals as pets? Me, I'm looking for a boy to be tied with, but I also have non-sexual pets. What is the line for you? What determines it?
No, I had a sexual relationship with our dog while having a very loving non sexual relationship with our cat and a normal friendship with our second cat.

My attraction is solely for dogs so for the most part I just see other animals as non viable lovers. I guess it would be kind of on par with how non-zoo people view dogs. Like I have cats, they are just cats to me. I love them as much as my dogs but it is completely platonic in nature.

one of my dogs is more or less just "a pet", i used quotes because he still is much more than just that... he is loved as much as the others, it's just not sexual, never was. he is sadly neutered so he doesn't mind too. i think i wouldn't pursue anything sexual with him even if he wasn't "fixed". he is a goofy fella, i just don't find him attractive in the sexual way. i guess i'm into dogs, but not all the dogs if that makes sense? i mean, straight/gay people are also not into every member of their target group of potential mates?

I have two dogs, one I'm sexually intimate with, and the other which only likes occasional fingering.

My Newfoundland girl - She is my lover and sexual partner. I am her mate and she is mine. She's better as reading my emotions and in the times that I've been sad and blue, she has been there to comfort me. It's hard to explain, but we just "click" on another level. I adore her for every fiber of her being. She's also very smart, kind, lazy, and gentle. It's hard NOT to fall in love with her!

My Mutt mix girl - She's more like a pet. I sometimes joke and say she's like the daughter of my newfie and I! Lol. She's a funny little spaz that brings a lot of laughs and joy in my life. She can be a little aggravating sometimes, but it's okay. I'll still deeply love her and will always forgive her. She's less good at reading my emotions versus my newfie girl, but that's also okay. Due to the neglect of her prior owners she's not that bright. But I will always love her for who she is.

I have three dogs and two I would consider, more or less, just pets. My husky had to be spayed a long time ago for medical reasons but that doesn't mean I don't love her anymore or would consider giving her away just because we can't fool around. My male is the sweetest dog ever and I adore him even if male dogs aren't really my thing.

Having a bitch to express romantic and sexual feelings with is amazing, but at the end of the day I'm just a dog lover. Even just a "pet" dog can chase away my blues. You can't feel lonely with a 65 pound lab on your lap!

I have three dogs and two I would consider, more or less, just pets. My husky had to be spayed a long time ago for medical reasons but that doesn't mean I don't love her anymore or would consider giving her away just because we can't fool around. My male is the sweetest dog ever and I adore him even if male dogs aren't really my thing.

Having a bitch to express romantic and sexual feelings with is amazing, but at the end of the day I'm just a dog lover. Even just a "pet" dog can chase away my blues. You can't feel lonely with a 65 pound lab on your lap!
nothing like driving home from work and whatever happened there stops being important the second you get home and see their happy as fuck faces. most of the time they act as if i was gone for 9 years not 9 hours. i think anyone here can relate to that very special feeling it gives you. :)

We have a number of non-humans here, only a few of which do I engage with sexually. If they're interested in socializing with me, great, I love that. If they're interested in more? I'm cool with that too.
Plenty to love about them that isn't related to sex.

My cat is my buddy, like a roommate, no fooling around there. But my dog? He's my sweetheart, the sexy one.

An another note, my cat is around sometimes when my boy is on top of me and I wonder what he thinks then ? does he know what we're doing? Does he care? We may never know

I call it a my pack or my family. Having romantic relationship with one of them doesn't mean I can't be friends with the other ones. My loved dog was one of four animals in the household, and they were all awesome. But I don't like calling them "pets", in my opinion this term would be degrading as something lower, less worthy, and I am totally not a fan of that..

It really depends on the animal i'd say, for example a dog is and should be considered a part of the family/the pack, while a gold fish for example, it's just a pet. After all, you can't have an intimate relationship with a goldfish (though someone has probably tried)

Back