ZOO and families

Evie

Tourist
Posted this in Best. but thought it'd have a good audience here too.

I'm curious to those who still live at home, or those that have their own human families: how do you keep your lifestyle separate from them? Do you?
I'm curious to know about if your mated to the family dog, how does he/she interact with the family?
Or if you're into larger animals, like if on a farm, how to you and your partner enjoy each other with others around?

All users have access to all threads. Do not post duplicate threads.

My dog does not ask anyone else but me for sex despite I regularly visit my family.
Sometimes I jerked or sucked him off when others were in the house but out of the view.
Though my family knows I jerk him off. They do not know I do it with my mouth. :D

Hi
Again!
As to dogs they interact well others. But you will need to set boundaries! For example its ok to do things with you only but not others. Like don't let them dry hump someone or keep there nose in someone crotch!

Yeah, setting up those boundaries is something I know I'll have to work with him on.

It's not like I can take him to a trainer and say "I want him to not hump other people." And then confuse him when you get home and present yourself to him.

Well generally from what I've heard (me and my bf don't own a dog yet) a lot of people let the dog associate sex with some sort of object or action. For instance, if you put socks on the front paws (to stop scratching) then he'll quickly learn that he's going to have sex. Then you can easily train a dog to not hump at any other time.

It will be all up to you! Just be firm and consistent!
Funny thing with dogs they learn well and can easily separate what's ok and not ok with different people. They will not get confused.
My dog will not jump on me but my son taught to jump up on him for food.

My dog does not ask anyone else but me for sex despite I regularly visit my family.
Sometimes I jerked or sucked him off when others were in the house but out of the view.
Though my family knows I jerk him off. They do not know I do it with my mouth. :D

Sorry

How did your family find out? What were their reactions?

I would like to have my own family and one or two children. I am at that age for children now. But I don't want my future partner to know about my zoo sexuality. I have had bad experiences with it. It is not so easy.

I would like to have my own family and one or two children. I am at that age for children now. But I don't want my future partner to know about my zoo sexuality. I have had bad experiences with it. It is not so easy.

I'm sorry to hear about your bad past. Hopefully your next human partner is better!
Would you feel comfortable doing zoo while pregnant? -If you're female-

Well generally from what I've heard (me and my bf don't own a dog yet) a lot of people let the dog associate sex with some sort of object or action. For instance, if you put socks on the front paws (to stop scratching) then he'll quickly learn that he's going to have sex. Then you can easily train a dog to not hump at any other time.

So much for theory! :)

Sorry

How did your family find out? What were their reactions?
Ask an admin to merge the threads.

I told them. My dog is very horny and professional dog handlers use masturbation to calm the dogs down. I have evidence for that which helped me to establish that it is acceptable.

This is a reason why I do enjoy living by myself. The only family member I have consistent contact with is my cousin. She stays with me from time to time. Like right now. She has never questioned why I have several intact male dogs. She is so oblivious to it that she bought me a dildo once as a gag/serious birthday gift with a card that said " So your gash dosn't heal over" because she thinks I am still a virgin.

This is a reason why I do enjoy living by myself. The only family member I have consistent contact with is my cousin. She stays with me from time to time. Like right now. She has never questioned why I have several intact male dogs. She is so oblivious to it that she bought me a dildo once as a gag/serious birthday gift with a card that said " So your gash dosn't heal over" because she thinks I am still a virgin.
love her card message........lol.......hilarious.......... :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Posts have been merged. This sounds like a good category.
My family has never known. There was a concern one person that lived with me had an inclination. But with the history during that time. I think the dude was saving me from his crazy girlfriend, Long story with that one. But its always been a secret with me.

So. . . Did you use it?

Posts have been merged. This sounds like a good category.
My family has never known. There was a concern one person that lived with me had an inclination. But with the history during that time. I think the dude was saving me from his crazy girlfriend, Long story with that one. But its always been a secret with me.

Thanks! I hadn't really seen any other posts about this specific subject, and was really curious.

I’m still living with my parents and I’ve only been licked by my dog, both of them are too small to actually have sex with so idk how’d they’d react around family lol

Yeah, setting up those boundaries is something I know I'll have to work with him on.

It's not like I can take him to a trainer and say "I want him to not hump other people." And then confuse him when you get home and present yourself to him.

"Pretty much", what any dog owner NEEDS to do - but zoophiles in particular - is "ESTABLISH, and maintain dominance". YOU must be the pack leader, make sure that any dogs in your household understand that - and OBEY that.
If you fail to establish YOUR dominance, then you will have little or NO control over the dogs in your household.
If you cannot establish YOUR role, as the Alpha lead... It doesn't matter what rules to try to set for the dogs... They won't give a damn, or obey.
You do not have to be violent, mean, or cruel... Simply dominant in your MINDSET and assertive.
Even if you are presenting yourself for "mounting", you CAN still maintain dominance.

Zoo and family?
This is an interesting concept. However I’m not sure I’d be able to pull that off. Not without a zoo girl by my side. The struggle is real. But not impossible I suppose.

Zoo and family?
This is an interesting concept. However I’m not sure I’d be able to pull that off. Not without a zoo girl by my side. The struggle is real. But not impossible I suppose.
Definitely not impossible however would probably require loads of caution, being sneaky and smart about it to prevent any curiosity from others! That or just being in a type of setting where the people are very open with each other and life such as nudists or along those lines

Good training and management of time, stuff like that to have the type of fun that you seek out
I'm sure other things could help along the way such as noise cancelling walls, doors with locks, etc lol
But if you have the will to do so along with a parter thats down to help you out and encourages you then I'm sure you can find a way to make it all possible!
ALL while still maintaing the appearance of being an average family, if that's what you choose to want to be....you could always be known as that odd family down the street I suppose if you really to be exposed to that harassment lol
If it wasn't illegal and just frowned upon I would say then you could be more open about it and not care as what to what your neighbors or the rest of society felt about it

Definitely not impossible however would probably require loads of caution, being sneaky and smart about it to prevent any curiosity from others! That or just being in a type of setting where the people are very open with each other and life such as nudists or along those lines

Good training and management of time, stuff like that to have the type of fun that you seek out
I'm sure other things could help along the way such as noise cancelling walls, doors with locks, etc lol
But if you have the will to do so along with a parter thats down to help you out and encourages you then I'm sure you can find a way to make it all possible!
ALL while still maintaing the appearance of being an average family, if that's what you choose to want to be....you could always be known as that odd family down the street I suppose if you really to be exposed to that harassment lol
If it wasn't illegal and just frowned upon I would say then you could be more open about it and not care as what to what your neighbors or the rest of society felt about it
Trust me, I have went over almost every scenario that I can think about and is probably the main reason I haven’t been caught doing anything.
The big problem for me is managing the whole thing because just normal relations are difficult for me.
And yes, if I wasn’t worried about fines and jail time it be a whole lot easier.

Trust me, I have went over almost every scenario that I can think about and is probably the main reason I haven’t been caught doing anything.
The big problem for me is managing the whole thing because just normal relations are difficult for me.
And yes, if I wasn’t worried about fines and jail time it be a whole lot easier.
I understand relationships being difficult cuz trust me I suck at them lol

But honestly I see there being benefits to finding another person to share your life with and not just for sexual purposes
you have your choice of animal partner that can handle giving you plenty of sexual gratification and even companionship...But I guess there's just some value to sharing the experience with someone else or something along those lines
Like for an example I could be stranded at sea or on a uninhabited island by myself but I think I'd rather have some company!
Same mindset I have when smoking marijuana, like it's more enjoyable to have someone else to communicate with and I often think to myself like someone else would probably enjoy this too I should consider sharing with them lol

I get everyone is different and some people are perfectly fine being alone and doing their own thing and that animals are more than plenty enough company to keep! I'm saying personally for me it would benefit me being in a relationship where my partner or wife was into or okay with zoo lifestyle and sex! We both would trust each other enough to share intamacices and desires and wether or not you seek to reproduce with each other is a whole subject on its own(if that's even possible or wanted by the couple)

Even If I myself don't partake or want to personally engage in any zoo love/beast activities I would be more at ease knowing my partner can trust me enough to one share it with me, but to also not feel they shouldn't do something they enjoy and have to hide it keep it secret from me!

I also have trust issues and look down upon myself, so much so that I have problems believing I can be an adequate partner or live up to meeting the expectations of being a good partner! Low self esteem I guess but more so the fear of not being able to pleasure her sexually enough that she needs to find that elsewhere! Sorry not everyone is a sex God or thinks that they are lol I'm more Steve Carrell from the movie 40 yr old virgin than I am being Cassanova but hey at least I can admit that! Plus my ego wouldn't be shattered if she thinks the dog is better than me lol
I can use my hands, tongue, penis to the best of my ability but alas i don't have warm knobby knot nor can I produce a huge volume of ejaculate like most animals. I also would like to see an animal pick up and handle a sex toy like a drill-do and use it on a person too tho

So anyhow, a dog helping us both out with bringing about sexual gratification wouldn't be a bad thing for me at all. In fact it would lessen my thoughts/fears of being replaced or discarded and should also give them a sense of peace too...they won't be judged or expected to have to conform to the normalcies expected from most of society with me! Be free and open! I guess just not too open lol as I'm not looking for a swinger/open relationship
Wouldn't mind a partner that is an open book tho in the sense they don't keep their thoughts to themselves and share their feelings and can tell you directly what they want or seek! Ask and they will and give honest answer that type of person!

If I can be trustworthy and honest myself, enough so that a woman decides to make me apart of her life, the least I can do is accept her as she is! If dog is part of her life that's cool I should be happy to be included in the first place! Maybe I'm funny or show enough of something that she wants me to be around for awhile! But sex isn't a necessity to feel loved or appreciated! I kinda feel sorry for those that think you can't love without having sexual feelings for something or someone!

If end up with a partner who fucks or is in love with a certain animal(s) I wouldn't mind either way if get included in the fun or not, especially if I'm being cared for and loved despite the lack of sex with them! Now obviously being on this forum/website I would enjoy getting asked to watch or better yet help out lol I'd even sign up to get to watch if you told me I have to clean up afterwards ;)

If I get off watching it and she enjoys being watched, then we would be a perfect match for each other
The rest would just be sorting out all the regular relationship stuff that occurs with all relationships even non sexual platonic ones!

Last edited:
It does seem to be the consensus that in order to maintain a balanced human family life and their zoo-life, that the human partner should be either Zoo themselves, or at least Zoo-comfortable.
It also sounds like it's difficult for many to find a human partner that is Zoo/comfortable.

Setting up a structure and boundaries for the mate -especially if it's a male dog- seems to be the most common and sound advice. Having specific outfits you wear, or a specific action to let them know it's time.

Kids are also good with structure, not always boundaries, especially as they grow older.
Part of my questioning/concern is, how would you think is the best way to handle their own exploration?

As an example: Since homosexuality has become more accepted in terms of human sexuality, parents seem to be more aware of when their child's interests differ -or align with- their own.
Would this hypothetically apply to the children of Zoo, who -in being more aware of other expressions of sexuality- might be more aware of burgeoning Zoo interests? How would this be addresses, if at all?
Many of the posts discuss their writers personal journey through shame or even disgust at their desires -my own included- until they came to accept their desires, and even engage in them safely.

What I'm trying to ask is this.
If you knew your child was Zoo, or even just Zoo-curious, what would you do?

Please note: I am not and never will be advocating for the sexual abuse nor exploitation or minors. My questions in this response are purely from the aspect of family dynamics.
Just, needed to make that clear for my own sake.

Last edited:
Back