Zoo and BDSM

P

PoochPrincess

I LOVE zoo. Especially doggies đź’•
However, the few instances I've got to see zoo with BDSM ties(pun intended) it drives me absolutely crazy. In the greatest ways!

I'm curious what everyone feels about these two themes mingling together, what stories you all might have, or if this is just a fairly common kink among us!

I think mixing the two things in principle is ok, provided, as others have said the animal is willing and not involved in the other stuff in any way. I do think there is a danger though if you are prevented from moving at all and being penetrated by a large animal or tying with a big dog. As if he wants to go somewhere or loses is footing and your immobile you could be in a world of pain.

I’d love to try bondage or anything bdsm related to me and let my partner (human and animal) do as they please!

on the other side of it, I think bondage on an animal would nice, but not tying them down or anything, making art with ropes on them but not tying anything shut or together, and no pain to the animal! and only if they let you of course! I think zoo tends to go hand in hand with kink, and it’s common to see dramatic kinks with other dramatic kinks, but that doesn’t mean all zoo are into bdsm, just a lot of them lol

Our entire relationship with dogs and horses is literally, de facto, B&D. We put them in harnesses and collars and walk them on leads, and they are subjected to training in obedience. Occasionally, we even muzzle them. Adding more of the same, for no practical reason, would seem deranged, and I would inquire as to whether or not someone that did so ought to be considered for long-term in-patient psychiatric care.

Tying up a human being sounds entertaining. Being tied up also sounds entertaining. I think that the fantasy of being or pretending to be as much under another human being's control as one's animals is a natural fantasy for many zoos. If one is attracted to a horse in full leather tack, then one cannot be blamed for thinking that oneself would also look good in the same. It is not particularly of interest to me, but I cannot find fault in it if the situation is safe and comfortable for all parties involved.

I am generally against S&M. Even when it is being done to humans, I just don't see the appeal. I disagree with the contention that something ought to be done to someone just because they would agree to let you do it. With my romantic partners, I think about the overall gestalt of their psychological and physical health, not just about their current wishes. Sometimes, it is best to simply say no.

Last edited:
Back